Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E^vol
    I prefer JOLT !!!
    eum.. Jolt is the drink that looks like diarrhea man.. Even worse tastes like it to.. Not enough caffeine for me.. :no:

Jolt is a beverage for kids not old enough to drink coffe.. IMHO :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by asklepios
      now this thread proves that we are not alone on earth. we do have some creatures from outer space on earth, who are enjoying their stay by doing crazy things.
      NASA are you listening? :laugh:

whhoooo good thing i am not one of them...:drool:
      - Damien

Comment

i drink jolt and i must say it kinda suck in taste..

the blue jolt one taste like a mixture of soda water and bluebarry cough medicine. cause there is this wiered bitter taste to it. exspecially when u put it in ur mouth for too long.

espresso is the best with the little cup and stuff ":_) i like it as is without cream and sugar cause adding htme just ruins it taste/

Comment

Who cares........just keep the cups of coffee coming :lips:

Comment

me? I bought an espresso machine for a treat to myself :thumb:

Comment

I don't believe that all the drinks that have surfaced over the last couple of years promising extra get up and go have what it takes to satisfy the taste buds, plus how easy is it for a young kid to overdose on caffiene by drinking more than the recommended "dose" thinking it is "cool" to drink these drinks.........after all too much caffiene is dangerous, look at smoking ...20 years ago smoking was the "cool" sophisticated thing to do, now.....how many ppl are hooked :?: and caffiene is a drug too you realise :bounce2: just look at me and my numerous cups of cooffee.........lethargy if my required intake drops for any reason :zzz:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine
                me? I bought an espresso machine for a treat to myself :thumb:
                Does that mean you won't invite me for a cup if I travel through your neighbourhood.. :(

After all I do travel alot in the southern Europe..

Comment

Working...
                X