No announcement yet.

Dream Computer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and with these 11 servers, you could give broadband and dialup to all of australia. i think :p

Comment

you'd only have to clock the opterons at 2.4ghz and find a 8 way motherboard somewhere in amd hq and you have yourself one kick ass computer!

Comment

Originally posted by aznx
        you'd only have to clock the opterons at 2.4ghz and find a 8 way motherboard somewhere in amd hq and you have yourself one kick ass computer!
        that was funny :rofl:
        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
        Last Updated:
        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
        ======================
        jabber : [email protected]
        =======================
        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
        yabaa dabaa doo...
        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Yep all that talkin' to himself was certainly funny but one day maybe he'll learn to communicate properly. :laugh:

Comment

i dont like the edit button.:D

Comment

Well I, for one appreciate the input that you gave Aznx....
              Pretty wild thinking there....guess I was being tame about it...:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by aznx
                : omg: : omg: : omg:

Comment

okay Tweaker, why in te hell do u gotta be so ****ty to people?? Seems like every thread you post in, you make some rude ass remark about theyre decision, particulary AMD or ATI, and this, I dont think Wordbiker needs your help picking out his dream system, after all, its his NOT YOURS, so its up to him what is kickass......not you damnit. Now im sorry if im violatin any rules, but this just gets on my nerves.........and im sure it bothers others, so im just speaking for them i guess.

There..........thats the end of my rant......and wordbiker, I think that dream system would be awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
                    Seems like every thread you post in, you make some rude ass remark about theyre decision, particulary AMD or ATI
                    Man that's bull****, I own them both and love them, (an older ati) they are so great I kiss em every day..! :blowkiss:

Don't start to cry know just because ya born in the ninetys ya hear.. :cry:

Sorry sorry sorry and sorry again, I just could not help myself..^^ Sorry again kid.. :)

Comment

ok guys, thats enough, calm down and get this thread back on track
                      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Well if its a dream computer you want, mine would be the computer from the Star Trek Enterprise !!! :wow:
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by E^vol
                          Well if its a dream computer you want, mine would be the computer from the Star Trek Enterprise !!! :wow:
                          So.....what are the specs?:laugh:

Comment

i got a bit bored.

u.s.s. enterprise e

cores - 2 computer cores
                            core storage capacity - 1.30983x10^13 kiloquads per core
                            processing speed - 10,070,950 kiloquads/sec
                            os - LCARS Mark VII
                            data network - ODN Mark 19Q; bioneural net supplements

Comment

One word: quantum :).

If anyone's read Michael Crichton's Timeline, they'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X