Is "Who's Online" Ever Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "Who's Online" Ever Wrong?

I just looked at "Who's Online" and saw myself and it said I was viewing a thread which I'd not yet looked at and wasn't even aware of in the Beer Garden.

Is it possible the system was wrong or is it possible someone else has logged in with my account?

Is there any way for an admin to view IP addresses I've used. I only have two.

Lava Lamp Freak: If you feel that there is a genuine problem, then ask Olie to check it out for you.

Comment

That's kind of strange, because when you are looking at 'Who's Online', it should always show you in the 'Who's Online' section. I don't know what we can do to look into it though.

Comment

Heres what I got on Who;s Onlione

I had only the one IE window open, and I was done viewing that thread 5minutes before this

Comment

this sometimes occurs when you are viewing a thread where a person has linked an image from one thread to another. this also sometimes occurs if a person's sig image is posted in another thread and then linked to be the sig
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Plus ya won't see ppl who are invisable (but us Admins can).

Comment

bah i can delete posts.. thats about it.
              :shh:
              TT Original

Comment

I can look it up

199.245.195.202 (sprint-dynnat.lifeway.com) [find more users for this ip]
                208.254.222.220 (uunet-dynnat.lifeway.com) [find more users for this ip]
                208.255.220.20 (uunet-dynnat.lifeway.com) [find more users for this ip]
                63.237.16.68 (Qwest-DYNNAT.lifeway.com) [find more users for this ip]
                68.52.249.236 (pcp01812726pcs.nash01.tn.comcast.net) [find more users for this ip]
                68.53.161.17 (68.53.161.17) [find more users for this ip]
                68.53.32.233 (pcp03741629pcs.nash01.tn.comcast.net) [find more users for this ip]

Its a bit more than 2 thou
                http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Ive had a bit of experience with vBullitin. WHen you goto a page, it displays the page, and then updates your 'last page visited'. If you refresh the whos online page, after you visit it, it then should show the update

Comment

Working...
                  X