No announcement yet.

Jokes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u believe things ppl do???? i was sitting next to this guy in church...in the middle of the prayer he lit a ciggarete..i was so shocked...i nearly dropped my beer!!!!
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• A company, feeling it was time for a shake-up,
      hires a new CEO. This new boss is determined
      to rid the company of all slackers. On a tour of the
      facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on a wall.
      The room is full of workers and he thinks this is his
      chance to show everyone he means business!

The CEO walks up the guy and asks, "And how
      much money do you make a week?"

Undaunted, the young fellow looks at him and replies,
      "I make $200.00 a week. Why?"

The CEO then hands the guy $200 in cash and
      screams, "Here's a week's pay, now GET OUT and
      don't come back!"

Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the CEO
      looks around the room and asks, "Does anyone
      want to tell me what that slacker did here?"

With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters,
      "He's the pizza delivery guy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mushrooms
      =========

'I was married 3 times', explained the man to a
      newly discovered drinking partner, 'and I'll never
      marry again. My first 2 wives died of eating poison
      mushrooms and my 3rd wife died of a fractured skull.'

'That's a shame.' said his friend , 'How did it happen?'

'She wouldn't eat the mushrooms.'

Comment

• i really liked the last joke, here is another twisty fer ya.

A few months ago, there was an opening with the CIA for an assassin. These highly classified positions are hard to fill, and there's a lot of testing and background checks involved before you can even be considered for the position. After sending some applicants through the background checks, training and testing, they narrowed the possible choices down to two men and a woman, but only one position was available.

The day came for the final test to see which peson would get the extremely secretive job. The CIA men administering the test took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow our instructions whatever the circumstances," they explained. "Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The man looked horrified and said, "You can't be serious! I could never shoot my wife!" "Well," said the CIA man, "you're definitely not the right man for this job then."

So they brought the second man to the same door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained to the second man. "Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The second man looked a bit shocked, but nevertheless took the gun and went in the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes; then the door opened. The man came out of the room with tears in his eyes. "I tried to shoot her; I just couldn't pull the trigger and shoot my wife. I guess I'm not the right man for the job."

"No," the CIA man replied, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Now they only had the woman left to test. They led her to the same door to the same room and handed her the same gun. "We must be sure that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances; this is your final test. Inside you will find your husband sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill him." The woman took the gun and opened the door. Before the door even closed all the way, the CIA men heard the gun start firing, one shot after another for 13 shots. Then all hell broke loose in the room. They heard screaming, rashing, and banging on the walls. This went on for several minutes; then all went quiet.

The door opened slowly, and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat the son of a ***** to death with the chair!"

Comment

• The following is an ad from a real-life newspaper which appeared
          four days in a row - the last three hopelessly trying to correct
          the first day's mistake.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          MONDAY:
          For sale: R.D. Jones has one sewing machine for sale.
          Phone 948-0707 after 7 P.M. and ask for Mrs. Kelly who lives
          with him cheap.

TUESDAY Notice:
          We regret having erred In R.D. Jones' ad yesterday.
          It should have read "One sewing machine for sale cheap. Phone
          948-0707 and ask for Mrs. Kelly, who lives with him after 7 P.M."

WEDNESDAY Notice:
          R.D. Jones has informed us that he has received several annoying
          telephone calls because of the error we made in the classified ad
          yesterday. The ad stands correct as follows:
          "For sale -- R.D. Jones has one sewing machine for sale. Cheap.
          Phone 948-0707 after 7 P.M. and ask for Mrs. Kelly who loves
          with him."

THURSDAY Notice: I, R.D. Jones, have no sewing machine for sale.
          I smashed it. Don't call 948-0707 as I have had the phone
          disconnected.
          I have not been carrying on with Mrs. Kelly. Until yesterday she
          was my housekeeper but she quit!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annual Checkup
          ==============

An 80 year old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor asks him
          how he's feeling.

"I've never been better! " he replies. "I've got an
          eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you
          think about that"?

The doctor considers this for a moment, then says, "Well, let me tell you
          a story. I know a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season.
          But one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella
          instead of his gun. So he's in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear
          appears in front of him! He raises up his umbrella, points it at the bear
          and squeezes the handle.

The bear drops dead in front of him."

"That's impossible! Someone else must have shot that bear."

"Exactly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Shots
          =========

A woman walks into a bar and orders two shots. She downs the first one and
          mumbles, "This is for the shame." Then, she downs the second one and
          mumbles, "This is for the glory."

A short while later, the woman orders two more shots. Again, she downs the
          first one and mumbles, "This is for the shame." Then, she downs the second
          one and mumbles, "This is for the glory."

Finally, the bartender leans over and asks, "Ma'am, I was just wondering...
          what's this about shame and glory?"

"Well," she replies, "I like to do my housework in the nude. And, when I
          bent over to pick up the vacuum, my Great Dane mounted me from behind."

"That must be the shame," the bartender smirked.

"No, that was the glory," replied the woman. "The shame was when we got
          locked together and he dragged me around the front yard for thirty minutes."

Comment

• Although this married couple enjoyed their luxury fishing boat together, it was the husband who was behind the wheel operating the boat. He was concerned about what might happen in an emergency. So one day out on the lake he said to his wife, "Please take the wheel, dear. Pretend that I am having a heart attack. You must get the boat safely to shore." So she drove the boat to shore.

Later that evening, the wife walked into the living room where her husband was watching television. She sat down next to him, switched the TV channel, and said to him, "Please go into the kitchen, dear. Pretend I'm having a heart attack. You must set the table, cook the dinner, and wash the dishes."
            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
            Last Updated:
            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
            ======================
            jabber : [email protected]
            =======================
            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
            yabaa dabaa doo...
            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• oops

Comment

• Parrot Prayers
                ==============

This man had a parrot. This parrot knew only one sentence,
                which was "Let's make love." The parrot said it all the time,
                embarrassing the owner to no end.

Finally, He went to his parish priest and told him of his
                parrot problem. The priest replied, "I have a parrot who
                also only knows one sentence. He always says, 'Let us pray.'
                Bring your parrot over Sunday after mass, and I'm sure your
                parrot will be praying by the end of the day."

So, as directed, The owner brought the parrot over to
                the rectory after mass. The parrot, spying the priests
                parrot, opened his mouth and blurted out "Let's make Love."

The priest's parrot closed his eyes, looked up at heaven and said,
                "My prayers have been answered."
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicken-humpers
                =================

A parrot developed the bad habit of humping the farmer's hens, making them
                quit laying. The farmer tells the parrot if he does it again he will pull
                out every feather in the parrot's head. The next day, the farmer again
                catches the parrot humping a hen, and snatches the parrot bald. The
                following day, the farmer's wife hosts a formal dinner. She thinks it would
                be unique if the parrot greeted the guests and told them where to go. She
                had spent nearly a year training the parrot for this. As the guests began
                entering, the parrot dutifully announced, "Ladies to the right! Gentlemen
                to the left!" Spotting two bald guys entering, the parrot says, "And you
                two chicken-humpers get up here with me."

Comment

• A married couple went to he hospital to have their baby
                  delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a
                  new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour
                  pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very
                  much in favour of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to
                  10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain
                  than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the
                  doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then
                  adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still
                  feeling fine. The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and
                  was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50%.

The husband continued to feel quite well. Since it was obviously
                  helping out his wife considerably, the husband encouraged the
                  doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. The wife delivered a
                  healthy baby with virtually no pain.

She and her husband were ecstatic. When they got home, the
                  mailman was dead on their porch.

Comment

• Telemarketers suck big time. Here are some proven ways to rid
                    your life of these clowns for good...

1. If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for
                    bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.

2. If they start out with, "How are you today?" say, "I'm so glad
                    you asked, because no one these days seems to care, and I have
                    all these problems. My arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are
                    sore, my dog just died . . . "

3. If they say they're John Doe from XYZ Company, ask them to
                    spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then
                    ask them where it is located, how long it has been in business,
                    how many people work there, how they got into this line of work
                    if they are married, how many kids they have etc. Continue asking
                    them personal questions or questions about their company for as
                    long as necessary.

4. (This works great if you are male) Telemarketer: "Hi, my name
                    is Judy and I'm with XYZ Company. " You: Wait for a second and
                    with a real husky voice ask, "What are you wearing?"

5. Cry out in surprise, "Judy? Is that you? Oh my God! Judy, how
                    have you been?" Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief
                    moments of terror as she tries to figure out where she could know
                    you from.

6. Say "No" over and over. Be sure to vary the sound of each one,
                    and keep a rhythmic tempo, even as they are trying to speak. This
                    is most fun if you can do it until they hang up.

7. If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family and
                    Friends Plan reply, in as sinister a voice as you can, "I don't
                    have any friends, would you be my friend?"

8. If the company cleans rugs, respond: "Can you get out blood?
                    Can you get out goat blood? How about human blood?"

9. After the Telemarketer gives his or her spiel, ask him or her
                    to marry you. When they get all flustered, tell them that you
                    can't just give your credit card number to a complete stranger.

10. If the Telemarketer is selling raffle tickets, tell him or
                    her that you work for the same company, and that employees cannot
                    participate.

11. Answer the phone. As soon as you realize it is a
                    Telemarketer, set the receiver down, scream, "OH MY GOD!" and
                    then hang up.

12. Tell the Telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask if
                    he/she will give you their home phone number so you can call
                    him/her back. When the Telemarketer explains that telemarketers
                    cannot give out their home numbers say, "I guess you don't want
                    anyone bothering you at home, right?" The Telemarketer will agree
                    and you say, "Me either!" and proceed to hang up.

13. Ask them to repeat everything they say, several times.

14. Tell them it is dinner time, but ask if they would please
                    hold. Put them on your speaker phone while you continue to eat at
                    your leisure. Smack your food loudly and continue with your
                    dinner conversation. For added effect, clanging of cutlery and
                    dishes is recommended.

15. Tell the Telemarketer you are on "home incarceration" and ask
                    if they could bring you some beer.

16. Ask them to fax the information to you, and make up a number.

17. Tell the Telemarketer, "Okay, I'll listen to you. But I should
                    probably tell you, I'm not wearing any clothes."

18. Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a
                    joke. "Come on, Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's your
                    momma?"

19. Tell them you are hard of hearing and that they need to speak
                    up... louder... louder!

20. Tell them to talk very slowly, because you want to write
                    every word down.

Comment

• Phone won't stop ringing? Here's what you do...

Leola Starling of Ribrock, Tenn., had a serious telephone problem.
                      But unlike most people she did something about it.

The $10 million Ribrock Plaza Motel opened nearby and had acquired
                      almost the same telephone number as Leola.

From the moment the motel opened, Leola was besieged by calls not
                      for her. Since she had the same phone number for years, she felt
                      that she had a case to persuade the motel management to change its
                      number.

Naturally, the management refused claiming that it could not
                      change its stationery.

The phone company was not helpful, either. A number was a number,
                      and just because a customer was getting someone else's calls 24
                      hours a day didn't make it responsible. After her pleas fell on
                      deaf ears, Leola decided to take matters into her own hands.

At 9 o'clock the phone rang. Someone from Memphis was calling the
                      motel and asked for a room for the following Tuesday. Leoloa
                      said, "No problem. How many nights?"

A few hours later Dallas checked in. A secretary wanted a suite
                      with two bedrooms for a week. Emboldened, Leola said the
                      Presidential Suite on the 10th floor was available for $600 a
                      night. The secretary said that she would take it and asked if the
                      hotel wanted a deposit. "No, that won't be necessary," Leola
                      said. "We trust you."

The next day was a busy one for Leola. In the morning, she booked
                      an electric appliance manufacturers' convention for Memorial Day
                      weekend, a college prom and a reunion of the 82nd Airborne
                      veterans from World War II.

Her biggest challenge came in the afternoon when a mother called
                      to book the ballroom for her daughter's wedding in June.

Leola assured the woman that it would be no problem and asked if
                      she would be providing the flowers or did she want the hotel to
                      take care of it. The mother said that she would prefer the hotel
                      to handle the floral arrangements. Then the question of valet
                      parking came up.

Once again Leola was helpful. "There's no charge for valet
                      parking, but we always recomend that the client tips the drivers."

Within a few months, the Ribrock Plaza Motel was a disaster area.
                      People kept showing up for weddings, bar mitzvahs, and Sweet
                      Sixteen parties and were all told there were no such events.

Leola had her final revenge when she read in the local paper that
                      the motel might go bankrupt. Her phone rang, and an executive from
                      Marriott said, "We're prepared to offer you $200,000 for the
                      motel."

Leola replied. "We'll take it, but only if you change the
                      telephone number."

Comment

• This little Jedi mind trick is kinda freaky, till you think about it a little
                        while. Then it's even more weird. Just follow the instructions below:

DON'T scroll down too fast -- do it slowly and follow the instructions below
                        exactly, do the math in your head as fast as you can. It may help to say the
                        answers aloud quietly.

FOLLOW these instructions one at a time and as QUICKLY as you can!

What is:

2+2?

4+4?

8+8?

16+16?

Quick! Pick a number between 12 and 5.

Got it?

Now scroll down...

The number you picked was 7, right?

Isn't that weird??

Free will or synaptic wiring? You be the judge

Comment

• THIS IS A REALLY QUICK ONE!!
                          MIND TRICK? (Or not)

Have you ever wondered if your mind is
                          normal or different?
                          Well, do this little mind exercise and
                          find out at the end!
                          Free will or synaptic wiring? You be the judge.
                          Check out the following exercise,
                          guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
                          There's no trick or surprise.
                          Just follow these instructions, and
                          answer the questions
                          one at a time and as quickly as you can. Again, as quickly
                          as you can but don't advance until you've done each of
                          them...really.
                          Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss
                          something)........

What is:

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to
                          yourself as fast as you can for
                          15 seconds. Then scroll down.

QUICK! THINK OF A VEGETABLE!
                          Then arrow down.

Keep going.

You're thinking of a carrot, right?

If not, you're among the 2% of the
                          population whose minds are different
                          enough to think of something else.
                          98% of people will answer with carrot when given this exercise.
                          Freaky, huh?

I've got to admit with both of these I answered with the same reply, very FREAKY!

Comment

• A woman walks into her bosses office with this complaint:

"All the other women in the office are suing you for sexual
                            harassment. Since you haven't sexually harassed me, I'm suing you
                            for discrimination."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Of A Magician
                            =================

"What's your father's occupation?" asked the school
                            secretary on the first day of registration.

"He's a magician," said the new boy.

"How exciting. What's his best trick?"

"He saws people in half."

"How impressive! Now, do you have any brothers or
                            sisters?"

"Yep...one half brother and two half sisters."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Mood Ring
                            =========

A husband bought his wife a mood ring the other day.

When his wife is in a good mood, it turns green.

When she is in a bad mood, it leaves a big freakkin' red
                            mark on his forehead.

Comment

• Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner
                              and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.
                              Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

'"I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes," replies Watson.

"And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson ponders for a minute.

"Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies
                              and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that
                              Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately
                              a quarter past three.
                              Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
                              Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a
                              small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell
                              you, Holmes?"

Holmes is silent for a moment. "Watson, you idiot!" he says. "Someone
                              has stolen our tent!"
                              =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Lead in the pencil
                              ==================

Two older men sat on a bench in the park. One said, "I
                              hear that eating raw oysters puts lead in your pencil."

The other man said, "I don't like raw oysters, and to
                              tell you the truth, I don't have any women to write
                              to!"

Comment

• >>>An American is having breakfast one morning (coffee, croissants, bread,
                                >>>butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing gum, sits down next to him.
                                >>>
                                >>>The American ignores the Frenchman who, nevertheless, starts a
                                >>>conversation. French man: "You American folk eat the whole bread??"
                                >>>
                                >>>American (in a bad mood): "Of course."
                                >>>
                                >>>French: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In France, we only eat
                                >>>what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it,
                                >>>transform them into croissants and sell them to the states." The
                                >>>Frenchman has a smirk on his face. The American listens in silence.
                                >>>
                                >>>The Frenchman persists: "Do you eat jelly with the bread??"
                                >>>
                                >>>American: "Of Course."
                                >>>
                                >>>Frenchman: (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). "We don't.
                                >>>In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels,
                                >>>seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam
                                >>>and sell the jam to the states."
                                >>>
                                >>>The American then asks: "Do you have sex in France?"
                                >>>
                                >>>Frenchman: "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.
                                >>>
                                >>>American: "And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"
                                >>>
                                >>>Frenchman: "We throw them away, of course."
                                >>>
                                >>>American: "We don't. In America, we put them in a container, recycle
                                >>>them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to France."

Comment

Working...
                                X