Gforce 3 Ti200 of Gforce 4 mx440

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gforce 3 Ti200 of Gforce 4 mx440

Can anyone tell me what is the best choice of videocard for a AMD duron 1000
    soltek 75drv5 mobo
    256 ddrram

for a little gaming, play dvd

i was thinking about a gforce 4 mx440, but i've heard the gforce 3 ti 200 is better or maybe another one for around the same price?

thanks

The GF3 ti200 is certainly worth the extra money if you are going to take advantage of it, if all u gona use it for is a little gaming and DVD playback then i qud go for the GF4 Mx440. Unless these two cards are around the same price, then definaltly for the GF3 Ti200 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
      The GF3 ti200 is certainly worth the extra money if you are going to take advantage of it, if all u gona use it for is a little gaming and DVD playback then i qud go for the GF4 Mx440. Unless these two cards are around the same price, then definaltly for the GF3 Ti200 :D

nope...they aint the same price, otherwise what would be the point of the mx440 :p ...unless you don't play lots of games...just go for a mx440 :thumb:

Comment

Yer, what i meant was that if he were to find a REALLY gd deal or maybe a second hand one, then the GF 3 ti200 wud be the better option, but otherwise the mx440 wud be better for him.

Comment

Working...
        X