???????????????????????????????

Originally posted by tix
    Geforce 4 Titanium 4200 with 64 MB
    Easy.

But why 64mb? How cheap is it?

The 128mb cards are under $100...

Comment

I have them both allready !
      I wonder witch one to use for my game machine ???

Comment

Use the Ti4200. While you won't get all of the (half-assed) DX9 features with it, games will generally run much better than on the FX. The lower-end FX cards aren't worth touching for anything aside from desktop work and Counter-Strike.

*curses nVidia and their partner companies for releasing such cheap video cards and advertising them as "blazing fast"*

Comment

And if you're playing CS and using a low-end FX, then you deserve to suffer...

Comment

I wonder witch one to use for my game machine ???
            Well, isnt it obvious?
            athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
            tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
            asus a7n8xe-dlx
            thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
            bfg 6800gt
            seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
            samsung dvdrw
            2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
            logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
            2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
            creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
            mushkin 550w

opteron 146 @ 2850 (10x285)
            DFI infinity nf4 ultra
            thermaltake tsunami dream -black
            seagate sataII 500gb
            evga 8600gt oc ssc edition
            samsung sata dvd-rw
            2x1024 ocz black
            logitech ifeel/ nec accusync 75f
            ocz fatal1ty 550w

Comment

[b]*curses nVidia and their partner companies for releasing such cheap video cards and advertising them as "blazing fast"*
              Remember, they ARE fast for anything but games....

Comment

Originally posted by SearanoX
                *curses nVidia and their partner companies for releasing such cheap video cards and advertising them as "blazing fast"*
                Well... they *ARE* blazing fast....
                they can even keep up with high end cards...

as long as you account for air resistance they should travel at about the same speed.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
                  Well... the *ARE* blazing fast....
                  they can even keep up with high end cards...

as long as you account for air resistance they should travel at about the same speed.
                  Sorry man, the FX5200's are better in that case as they have small passive heatsinks, compared to the big boys larger, active ones. Considering the strength the average geek has in the arm, less weight = higher volicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    Excuse me?:no: :grr:

I wouldn't have to suffer if low-end graphics weren't all I have. Maybe if I had a new PC or something *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Black Rain
                      Sorry man, the FX5200's are better in that case as they have small passive heatsinks, compared to the big boys larger, active ones. Considering the strength the average geek has in the arm, less weight = higher volicity.
                      Actually, I would have to say that it is situational as to which would be the faster card. If you are on a relatively fast surface and going for a lateral throw then yes a lighter card would definitely help depending on arm strength.

However, if you go on top of a tall building and go for a downwards through then a heavier card would help you overcome air resistance. Even if you start out slower because of the whole arm, strength, weight issue.

Originally posted by Beefy
                      *Whacks Beefy upside the head with low-end integrated graphics card*
                      (since it's integrated into my whole laptop it probably hurts quite a bit)

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
                      Excuse me?:no: :grr:

Comment

I figured he was joking, you didn't need to hit him with your laptop! Now, with that concussion he must have, he won't be able to provide advice for me (and others I suppose) with my new computer. *coughs at Beefy some more*

Just be happy you don't have an integrated 64 MB intel card.
                        :shoot3: Intel Card:hammer: :shoot2:

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
                          PS: is Soulburner really banned, or like is it like somekind of like joke like like
                          :rolleyes: why does this keep coming up? yes he's banned, if you must know more, read [this]

as for the rest of this thread, just remember that 'drugs are bad' :hammer:

Comment

This coming from an admitted addict occording to his own description. : peace:

Comment

so that means i know what I'm talking about :p

now just what are you talking about anyway? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X