geting new video card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geting new video card.

ok i been looking for a new video card. i found 2 that are not that bad and are within good price.

this is the first one.

and the other one

u can also look at the other cards at that site too.

i am only 13 so i cant relly get the card myself..its sota just for telling my mom (thats so good with computers shes still cant turn it on) to tell my mom what card i want when she gets paid.

well thxs.

The R9600XT is miles ahead of the R9200 m8 plus more "future proof".

Comment

Hey young dude get an FX 5600 if your por like me or if u like get the one with highest number it works for me! But people dont like the fx series i think its becuse you cant OC. But i have an fx5600 256 with it i can play games with high res and graphics UP! for just $120

Comment

i dont know relly much about cards out of ati.

i get all my computer stuff here just so u know.....so anything there thats under 500 dollors i can get ...well i hope

Comment

The FX5600 ain't bad but the R9600P/XT is much better though the FX5700 does gives them a much better run for the money.

Comment

o and on a side note i need a 128mb

not 64 not 256 . 128

thxs

Comment

thats some good money! i would wait for the fx9500.
              i dont know if its out but my friend is trying to save up for one
              :shrug: ? radeons look cool though

Comment

Originally posted by ISH
                thats some good money! i would wait for the fx9500.
                i dont know if its out but my friend is trying to save up for one
                :shrug: ? radeons look cool though
                I hope that's a typo as nVIDIA's range tops at an FX5950 atm and I'd very much doubt that they'd use an ATi number in their range; R9500/P, which is much more expensive than a mid ranged R9600P/XT and some of us do have budgets that are lower than that but for a "high end" vid card an R9800P/XT is likely to provide better value atm. :confused:

Comment

i saw it at nvidia.com little pic might be wrong though?

Comment

sorry i was wrong

fx5950

Comment

o god u people ...make me lafgh

Comment

We may make ya :laugh: but at least you benefit from the info supplied in the end. :devil win

Comment

Originally posted by ISH
                          Hey young dude get an FX 5600 if your por like me or if u like get the one with highest number it works for me! But people dont like the fx series i think its becuse you cant OC.
                          FX5600 is mid-range in the FX series, and how do you figure that they cant be overclocked? I own an FX5600 and am running it at 385/690 from stock 270/550

Comment

the best i can is 330/400 stock is 320/400? good job on OC:)

Comment

Most people have their favorites when comes to buying a video card.
                              I had bad luck with an ATI R7500 (low end card), so I was thinking about going to nVidia for my next one.
                              I didn't ! I now run an ATI AIW 9700 Pro....And I LOVE IT !!!! Awesome video card.
                              nVidia has had some problems with the performance of their video cards lately (since the FX series), but they are improving as they go...

IMHO, ATI still is the way to go (for now)

wizard james : I would go for This 9600XT or This 9600Pro.

My first choice would be the ATI R9600XT ! :2cents:
                              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
                              X