• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM....LOL

Sorry it's probably a non PRO I imagine for $169
    Smile and enjoy the view

Comment

For $169 its pro, its a great budget card.

Comment

I like it....my temps went up about 6-8c but hey who cares!

the images are crisp and ripping! Even on this LCD I can see my Unreal Tournament 2003 scores going up! LOL

Yeah I guess I really will not be able to take advantage of this card until I get both a new mobo and go back to a CRT monitor right?

Thanks guys good call on the card:devil win
        Smile and enjoy the view

Comment

Originally posted by xmlviking
          ...I love this monitor.... Very bright and easy to see... I had a ViewSonic 22" but ....it recently flat lined on me literialy...

I plugged it into my Inspiron 8500 and the video signal went k-put! Now I have a single vertical strip on my monitor. What the hell over? It's got the entire screen....just no horizontal! LOL

Anyone seen this one before?
          My TV did that to me...I kept it going for a few months by hitting it !!! NO JOKE !
          My Viewsonic P775 lost all green within the first week, but it was covered by the warranty. :rolleyes2
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Called viewsonic....

The dude said the horizontal synch was dead. So I need to RMA the boat. Man it's still under warranty! LOL

I bought it in August of 2000....lol

But a P810 is a P810! It's a freaking 22" monitor! I'm sending the boat to California. If they can't fix it they are sending me a new comprable one! LOL nice!

Thanks for the help!

My only problem is that I bought this "chinyankavich" ADVUE 18.1" LCD and I should have spent the extra coin and purchased the viewsonic LCD....damn maybe I should take this thing back!

**** they gave the damn floor model for heavens sake! It cost me $450 bucks....maybe I take it back and get myself a viewsonic LCD! yeah yeah..
            Smile and enjoy the view

Comment

Called viewsonic....
              The dude said the horizontal synch was dead. So I need to RMA the boat. Man it's still under warranty! LOL
              I bought it in August of 2000....lol
              But a P810 is a P810! It's a freaking 22" monitor! I'm sending the boat to California. If they can't fix it they are sending me a new comprable one! LOL nice!
              Thanks for the help!
              No problem, glad we could help !

My only problem is that I bought this "chinyankavich" ADVUE 18.1" LCD and I should have spent the extra coin and purchased the viewsonic LCD....damn maybe I should take this thing back!
              **** they gave the damn floor model for heavens sake! It cost me 0 bucks....maybe I take it back and get myself a viewsonic LCD! yeah yeah..
              Try to return it...If possible, get the Viewsonic LCD or since the Viewsonic P810 will be passed under warranty, maybe some other part(s) that might interest you... :cheers:
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

I was looking at the viewsonics and it does not look like they have one that is better than the 1280x1040 res.....

So what's the deal does the picture just look better? I mean the adevue looks pretty...good...
                Smile and enjoy the view

Comment

I believe most 17-18" LCD's use 1280x1024 as their native and max resolution, I'm not gonna complain though cuz that looks damn good :D The big things to look at when choosing an LCD monitor are contrast ratio, pixel response time, and viewing angles :thumb: I really like my LCD, don't think I'll ever go back to a CRT they make my eyes hurt too damn much :rofl:

Comment

So the viewsonic VE800

Viewsonic VE800
                    Type 18.1" color TFT active matrix SXGA LCD
                    Display Area 14.1" (horizontal) x 11.3" (vertical); 18.1" diagonal
                    Optimum Resolution 1280x1024

Contrast Ratio 400:1 (typ)

Response Time 25ms (typ)
                    Light Source Long life, 50,000 hrs. (typ)
                    Panel Surface Anti-glare

ADVEUE
                    LCD Type 18.1" color, TFT active matrix SXGA LCD
                    Display Area (H x V) 18.1" diagonal; (14.06"x11.25")
                    Pixel Pitch (W x H) 0.2805mm x 0.2805mm
                    Optimum Resolution 1280 x 1024
                    Brightness 250 cd/m2 (typ)
                    Contrast Ratio 350:1 (typ)

Response Time 30ms total; Tr=15ms, Tf=15ms (typ)
                    Panel Surface Anti-glare
                    Displayable Colors 16.7M (max)

What do you think? I mean they did give me the damn floor model! And would not even give me a price break!

So I think I'm going to take the puppy back! I mean I got a damn video card from them!

I found this link on the VE800
                    great price on the VE800

I paid $449 for the Advueu LCD.....I could get the Viewsonic for $477 plus $21 bucks shipping?
                    Smile and enjoy the view

Comment

Shipping the beastie out tommorrow or tuesday.

Damn 22" monitor weighs a ton... probably going to cost me $120 bucks to ship it!

The guy from Viewsonic said that they would fix it becuase it was still under the 3 year warranty...sweet!

So I may have my fat ******* back again!

*re-united cause it feels so good....* :laugh:

So if they can't fix he says...."oh we ship a new one...that is comprable to the old one." NICE!

Here is to hopping that bad boy is FRIED!

:):cheers:
                      Smile and enjoy the view

Comment

from my experience, most ppl that i make/fix computers for just run and buy whatever. with no thought about what they are getting and end up rebuying the same old stuff.
                        Like 1 guy that keeps buying obsolete gfx cards and broken printers. He goes and gets an agp rage 128 aiw for $100 with no intention of using the aiw features. Then he gets a pci gf2mx400 32mb for another $125(thinking bigger $=better). Then an agp gf2mx64mb for $90. Then an agp radeon7000(a 50% downgrade)for $100. All within the last 10 months.He plans on getting a gf4mx440 for $159. By now he could have got a real r9700p aiw for the same money.(cdn $)
                        athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
                        tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
                        asus a7n8xe-dlx
                        thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
                        bfg 6800gt
                        seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
                        samsung dvdrw
                        2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
                        logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
                        2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
                        creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
                        mushkin 550w