Overclocked 2700 settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overclocked 2700 settings

hey guys.. i was wondering.. running an Gigabyte 7AVXP ultra..with an 2700+ on it.. i managed to get the folllowing settings..

14.0 x 167 = 2338 pr 3389... its running stable with a bit more volts to the CPU... im getting 44C on a full load..and 32.7 on idle..

just curious is the cpu capable of more??.. and if so what are the correct settings.. i tried setting the multiplier to 15.0.. but it quits on me... even anything over an FSB of 167.. makes it quit on me..

any suggestions?

Cheers..

try dropping your multiplier and upping your fsb, and if ya usin agressive ram timings set em down a bit and try to just up your fsb
    Maybe a little more voltage

Comment

hey yup.. did what you said.. noticed that the PR rating went up to 3405 from the 3389... btw thats what im suppose to look at right???....find it verry confusing... their ratings how they differ from the ammounts of MHZ on other cpu's...because i did go down to 2.35Mhz coming from 2.38 :?:

Comment

Hi Mr AMDMan, I wonder if you've come across this problem before. My 1X 512 2700 Infineon memory stick is running at optimal SPD timings showing 166mhz rating. The only options for the 2100+ CPU are 100, 133, 333 i think. Well the CPU is set to 133. My memory timings are set to 2.5T cas timings, not aggressive but this does does not answer my problem really

Any ideas, that question goes to anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by AMD4EVA
          hey yup.. did what you said.. noticed that the PR rating went up to 3405 from the 3389... btw thats what im suppose to look at right???....find it verry confusing... their ratings how they differ from the ammounts of MHZ on other cpu's...because i did go down to 2.35Mhz coming from 2.38 :?:
          Did you try to push the fsb and whats your current voltage

Comment

I havent unlocked my CPU yet but I am running at 186 fsb on my cpu and its stable...tho everytime i say that about something I always end up with trouble, but thats another story. you can see my settings in my SIG. hope this helps you out to see what it is capable of...I was running it higher (190 fsb) but I am unable with this mobo to lock the PCI ratio and I ended up frying my GPU. I have dropped down to this and its a nice stable, smooth running system. I run avg temps of 35c on the cpu.

Comment

You are the first person i've met with the asus ti 4600. R u running the deluxe model? I can manage to get it to perform at these settings in wolfenstein SP with a standard cooler. Any slight change in settings and my CPU doesn't like it. Its a 2100+..
              and it only likes 6.5 multiplier settings at the moment. but then I changed settings, and their is something i did to get it running at the proper multiplier setting which i had it running at before. So here i am again experimenting the settings to get it running at 6.5 - 13.5 or somewhere along these multiplier settings.

Comment

yep running the delux model here as well....tho after frying it once I am not really interested in OC on the vid side till I Can lock the PCI and AGP buss. 8rda+ here i come

Comment

Hey AMD4eva, i c your temp settings and those falls are kinda sharp. I was wondering, esspecially w/ overclocking added, will those sudden bursts of heat messs the CPU, cuase i know that is a big reason why the fry.
                  <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

Working...
                  X