Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, you'll be able to hit 12 K.

Comment

I only got a 150 increase..10298 to 10451...not bad but man would love that 25% increase you guys are having...

I noticed that the leaked drivers never di anything for PETER and other like PCMKR...yet for me it would give me a 100 pt increase almost everytime that was an update det driver. So i can't really complain...

Nice score guys:thumb:
      - Damien

Comment

Beats a decrease. By the way FLACO, when I ran these newest ones detuned by 10 per cent there was very little difference between them and the 31.00's

Comment

O ok Peter...this is what i go finally...

2200+ at 1.82 (aka 2200+) and the Ti4600 at 311/671

This blows compared to what Peter and PCMKR's Got...lol but i ain't complaining.:thumb:
          - Damien

Comment

FLACO remember that some of us may be willing to torture our cards a bit more than sane people will to get a good score. 11,500 is nothing to sneeze at.

Comment

hey guy i try the 40.41 on one of my system. i try with the GF3 TI200 and it freeez on my pc can any one help me on this. i want to test on then system frist befor i put it on my other pc it have a GF4 MX 440

Comment

Is your GeForce3 overclocked?

Comment

no

Comment

Have you tried reinstalling the older driver?

Comment

The Ti4600 is cool and all...but that chip is already at its limit...so squezing a bit more is sometimes impossible with some card..altho...pcmkr's card did a dandy job...
                      - Damien

Comment

That was the main reason I went with the Ti4200 as it can be pushed nearly to Ti4600 levels.

Comment

Flaco did you buy your GF4 right when it came out or did you what a little?

Comment

I waited a while for my card, it has the A3 stepping on the core, usually the later steppings will O/C better

Comment

I got no improvement actually it was more of a hastle. I have gone back to the version before.

3dmark actually went down 50 marks.

Go figure :(

there has to be someone who isnt happy

Comment

PCMKR i got mine in late MAY...so that wasn't too long ago...

I "wasn't" gonna overclock anything in my system...but becoming a member of TT and not doing so...is impossible...
                                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                                X