30.30s out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pcmkr-

I just have to say, "Nice set-up," but.............what's up with that windows 98SE lingering down at the bottom???? ouch!!!

Comment

:cool: TWEAKER Are you getting 256 more or 512 more. I couldn't tell any difference when I went from 512 to 1024. At least no change in score.

Comment

I have 256 mb (2x128) now and going to buy another two 128 mb sticks. So my total mem will be 512 mb, witch is enought i think...

Comment

Originally posted by dragon
          pcmkr-

I just have to say, "Nice set-up," but.............what's up with that windows 98SE lingering down at the bottom???? ouch!!!
          Thanks dragon

I guess I have a thing for using "legacy" software. Just something about Win98SE that I like. I know it crashes alot after a while but I still like it. I do plan on eventually getting WinXP and making it a dual boot setup.:cool:

Comment

pcmkr I still have 98se at work and as long as I reboot midday I seldom have a crash anymore. I think it gets confused if left running too long.:confused:

Comment

Haha yeah. I think I heard somewhere that if you just boot into win98 and not load anything, just let it sit there it will all the sudden crash after a couples months of sitting. I'm sure someone here knows something about that, I don't know if it's true or not though.

Comment

pcmkr Are you aware that you need only 5 more posts to become a BRONZE TWEAKER ?

Comment

HAHA yeah, I've been watching that. I have 4 more after this one ;)

Comment

You will be there very soon. Then you have to go for SILVER.

Comment

I just got myself and Plexwriter 40x12x40 and it works sweet. It's my first burner and it hasn't given me any trouble.
                      I was able to burn a CD-RW at 12x and had no problems. And I also got a full CD-R burned in about 4 mins. Pretty sweet.

:D

Comment

If you do a lot of burning, the high speed ones are well worth upgrading to.

Comment

Yea well I'm only a few posts to go :p

I also got myself a 6 switch dual volatage baybus delivered today. I'll be able to control all the fans in my case once it's hooked up. Great for noise control, but also good cooling in hot summer months. Can't wait to get it hooked up once I get home:cool:

Comment

Saw that in another post. Looks great. Let us know how useful it is.

Comment

Other than the functionality I think the BLUE lights look awesome

Comment

pcmkr You do a lot of computing in the dark don't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X