Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havn't a clue as it's been some time since I used it. :?:

Comment

The highest i've gotten it so far since the lil o'c has been 10150 from the previous...10300...i mean i know its all and all and some people will prolly start asking why am i complaining..but i am just curious...

BTW...thanks for the reply WiG...maybe PCMKR can give me a clue since he uses RIVA.:)
      - Damien

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on there Flaco.
        The only time my scores got all screwey was recently when I tried those 30.82's and it dropped my score by almost 100. So then I went back to the leaked 30.30's and it dropped even more. It's retarded. I don't think Windows likes it when I re-install drivers. Of course I'm still using the unstable Win98SE :laugh:

I didn't have any drops with scores when O/C'ing with RIVA though. See if you can try another O/C'ing utility and if the same thing happens it probably has something to do with the drivers. Then you could just try different drivers. The 30.30's work great for me with RIVA.

Hope this helps ya!

G/L :thumb:

Comment

Well you see my score did drop with riva but then when i used default setting it was worse. I am wondering if Riva messed up some setting in the registry who knows. I did get to increase the score to a 10200 but that was the highest without an overclock. O well...maybe i'll decide to reformat and try it out with a clean windows.

BTW WiGGo once mentioned that Win98SE is the best OS to run 3dmark since it will give you the best possible score when compared to XP or 2k. So you are prolly better off with 98SE for 3dmark purposes.;)
          - Damien

Comment

Yeah there was a fellow in another thread here usin' 98SE though how he got it to even boot up with 1GB of memory I'll never know. :?:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Where can i find the leaked 30.30 driver for xp?
              Want to try them out.

Comment

Check this site out >> http://www.warp2search.net/download.php

Got a nice list of drivers there...leaked and official.

BTW The__tweaker Where's your 3DMark score in your sig?

Comment

Has been running the system for a couple of hours now just to test that everything is ok, have'nt o/c or anything yet, wanted to try out with driver that give's the best performance first. Going to try out the 30.30 now. I fixed the 3d score in my sig.

Comment

i'm going to get more ram (512 mb) next month and i think that may cause some extra points to.

Comment

That score looks about right with the 533FSB. Awesome score :thumb:
                      That's the P4 with 512K cache, right?

Comment

Yes it is. Do you know any other site where i can get the 30.30?
                        The site is down now... :cry:
                        Yes i am curious what some o/c to the cpu, mem and videocard can do.

Comment

Strange, I was just at their site 10 minutes ago. I'll see if I can find another site for ya.

Comment

Here's one for ya, it's an italian site >> http://translate.google.com/translat...UTF-8%26sa%3DG
                            Go to the drivers section and go under the detonator 4 section and there ya are. :D This site has more detonator versions than warp2search.net

Comment

Thx man, the only **** i really don't like with xp is the mouselagging in all the games, and the refreshrate bug... :scream:

Dunno if this drivers will work with the patch that spose to fix the refreshrate. I also have a little less mem for xp, going to try this 30.30 out and se, maybe i'll switch to 98se untill i get more mem.

Comment

This might help you with the mouse lag problem >> http://www.tweakxp.com/tweakxp/searc...btnFind=Search

Comment

Working...
                                X