Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help Nvidia Driver Install!!

Hey,
    I have the most annoying problem in the world. Every time I try to install any drivers I download from NVIDIA an error comes up saying "The Nvidia Setup Program has detected one or more Mircorsoft hardware installation wizards are active. Do you want to continue with the Setup?" I select Yes and it Minimizes and does not install. It just sits there and will not install. Im running off my old drivers I got on the CD that came with the XFX Nvidia 5700 LE. The drivers from the CD install but not the drivers I download. I cancel the other Setup.exe that runs with it but it STILL wont install. I would install it manually but i dont know how to. Please im begging someone to help me out here.

Re: Plz Help Nvidia Driver Install!!

Nevermind I figured out a way around it. PS Dont call geek squad they are a rip and they dont know ****. I know more than those idiots

Comment

Re: Plz Help Nvidia Driver Install!!

I was going to say, uninstall the drivers you have now and don't even bother with the CD. When your computer reboots just run the setup utility that you downloaded. How did you fix it btw? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
      X