Omega Drivers and the X800Pro..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Drivers and the X800Pro..

Any of you X800Pro owners try the omega drivers with this card? What was your success (or unseccess)? Did you install the drivers over your Catalysts, or just install the Omega only?

I'm curious to find out what gains people have recieved from trying these drivers out. I used to use them on my old GeForce3 Ti200, but that was months ago. Also what's the best way to install the drivers if i end up using them?

Edit: D'oh! I posted this in the wrong forum, could a mod please move this to the drivers forum to stop any flaming or anything else that may come from this being in the wrong section lol.
    Last edited by Luck.exe; 07-10-2004, 01:25 PM.

Thread moved. The Omega's basically are the same now as they were as far as I know, better image quality and so on. And you install them just like new drivers.

Comment

For anyone who ever reads this and wants to know how to do it my way, i will make a simple write up on how i just did it:

Except instead of installing the ATi Catalyst drivers, you install the Omega ones.

And you're finished!

Comment

So far my games seem to run the same. The only difference is when i run Aquamark3 i get a score of 50,538 instead of 51,690. Other than that the omegas are working fine. I don't know if i like them or not, but i can always go back to the Cats if i need them.

Comment

I've had zero problems w/catalyst's drivers anyway. The only thing in my mind to ask yourself is what features do you prefer?

Comment

Working...
          X