No announcement yet.

Watercooling for dummies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that, but more minerals build up in hot water pipes vs cold water pipes :p.

P.S. Stop :p

Comment

------
      Dynamat is available in sweden. I might be able to contact the reseller to start to sell b-quiet instead. Would love to see some comparisions to the dynamat thou.

pga1234
      -------
      The traditional "water" people think of here is tap water. That is to drink and use in food and household tasks. We have mineral water, spring water and carbonated water next to the sodas in the stores. It costs as much as traditional sodas and is drinked by people that likes to drink something instead of soda while loosing weight. This water tastes better than tap water, but that does not stop people from drinking tap water only. The smaller city, the better taste on the water (We have a small city close to our city that is famed all over sweden becouse of the great taste of their tap water). Thoose that goes on a "diet" that involves drinking lots of water probably uses tap water cooled down in the fridge, tap water is ofcourse alot cheaper than to go out and buy the carbonated/spring/mineral water.
      But you cant buy just "Water" in the food stores, its always spring water, mineral water or carbonated water. Destilled water is probably available in stores that sells car acessories, becouse thats the only place they have use for destilled water.

Best Regards
      JemyM

Comment

Actually our supermarkets here sell it in the laundry products area as it is also good for use in clothes irons to prolong their life. Distilled or Demineralised water. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I work in a parts store, the only thing we sell for batterys is the acid. Now I don't know about in sweeden, but in the U.S. parts stores don't sell distilled water. They do sell royal purple water weter though.

BIGJOE :shoot3:

Comment

I have sent an e-mail to the swedish overclockers.se , they should know more about my situation. :)

Best Regards
            JemyM

Comment

That's what I was trying to say, but it seems that you cannot find it over there...

Comment

Working...
              X