AMD 1700+XP Cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesna,
    :), this was my first case mod aswell. I borrowed a friends dremal (sp?) 3800rpm craftsman btw :) that did a very nice job. Turned out so well that I bought one the following day and am planning a window kit LOL. The only thing I can tell you is to make sure you measure the holes correctly. I measured the center point of the area to be cut then took one of my kids school compasses sized it to the fan opening, marked my circle, then cross Xed the screw holes for the fan. As I said a little thought and planning and it turned out very nice. Try it, you will be supprised at the end result if you take your time and measure twice :). It will be worth the satisfaction of seeing your work.
    Logan826

Comment

Ooh I see, well maybe in the future I have the courage to mod my case :) thanks everyone...

Comment

Re: AMD 1700+XP Cooling

yeah i was wondering i have my xp 1700 @ 1.4 overclocked to run like a xp 3100 @ 2.2
        (hehe, no joke) and using an a7v400 and the idle temp is 46C and runs up to 49C and wont go higher, is it way to hot? with 5 fans not including the psu and cpu fan.

Comment

Working...
        X