help with cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with cooling

i have 1 side intake 2 back outtakes, 2 front intakes and 2 exhausts also psu outtake.
    (room temp 32-36*c)
    with this set up my case temps were 32*c idle 33*c after hours of gaming

i needed to change it so it was cooler, but i didnt want to spend more money on cooling (water cooler) so i changed the fans around

now i have 1 side intake, 2 back outtakes, 2 fron OUTtakes and 2 exhausts also psu outtake.
    (same room temps)
    with this set up my case temps are 27*c idle 29*c after hours of gaming.
    try it with yours to see the results.(try to set all outtakes apart from 1)

i cant wait for winter because my room is a loft conversion (im in england btw) my room is very cold (15*c - 18*c) so my case and cpu will be exremely cool!! im talking like case = 20*c at the most (fan on full) cpu = 15*c idle
    Last edited by louinike; 07-09-2004, 08:42 AM. Reason: had to change title

Well this thread is hard to understand, in the wrong forum, and just plain not right. Thread moved, and louinike, this is your official warning. Your starting to push my patients with your continuous thread after thread, asking the same question more or less and so on.

Comment

LOL!!! that makes no sense whatsoever. Just to stay on topic, I have 4 total case fans and run anywhere from 28-30C system temp. And one last thing. If you use only air cooling (fans) your processor tempurature CANNOT be lower than your case tempurature. Don't argue with common sense.

Comment

woteva

my temps are right, and who gives a **** about this crapy site? on this site its just geeks who have no g.fs and live with there parents! lol
        get a life!
        you lot have probably spent more money on your computers than your car. well not all of your because some of ur comps are ****

n e ways im guna love ya n leave ya!

bi bi have fun

Comment

Originally posted by louinike
          my temps are right, and who gives a **** about this crapy site? on this site its just geeks who have no g.fs and live with there parents! lol
          get a life!
          you lot have probably spent more money on your computers than your car. well not all of your because some of ur comps are ****

bi bi have fun
          With that attitude you don't belong here anyway, don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Comment

get a life!

bi bi have fun
            no need for the attitude. And the temps are not right. Ur CPu is not less then your case temp as everyone else ahs said. Thats common sense. And many of the people on thsi site were trying to help you but you were not listening.

Comment

get a life!

bi bi have fun
              Yep, I knew it, a brainless 16yr old fool who lives with his parents, has no g/f (maybe a b/f) and doesn't have a car.

Comment

Originally posted by wayout44
                Yep, I knew it, a brainless 16yr old fool who lives with his parents, has no g/f (maybe a b/f) and doesn't have a car.
                Watch it! I'm a brainless 14yr old fool

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
                  Just remember that you said that. ;)

Comment

Re: help with cooling

amdn_man2003 you are too young to know so much >;)
                    Case: Thermaltake Xaser III // Power Supply: Thermaltake Butterfly 480w // Motherboard: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith // Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 C // Heatsink: Vantec Aeroflow // Video Card: Asus 9600 XT // Harddrive: Western Digital Raptor 36.7 GB // DVD Burner: Pioneer DVR-A06 // Soundcard: Audigy 2 // Speakers: Logitech Z-680's

Comment

I am a 25 year old soldier geek with a wife and kid... does that mean i have no life too?

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
                        well im a brainless 13yr old fool

Comment

Working...
                        X