Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Notebook Cooling Solution

Hello.

I was wondering if this product, the NOtebook Fan Pad, product numer TTC-G1T, would be compatible with my Dad's powerbook G4. I don't see why it wouldn't be, but i don't know. Thank u for ur help.

A link to the product always helps...

Comment

Ya see he thinks that we're all mind readers. :rofl:

Comment

TITAN is a Taiwan high-quality computer cooler, cooling fan, mobile cooling, CPU cooler, DC fan, PC cooling kits, laptop cooling pads, power inverter manufacturer since 1989.Founded in 1989, TITAN is an outstanding leader in thermal field, with a passion and elite team of engineers. Located in Taiwan and established a branch office in Germany. TITAN has great amounts of distributors in versatile area of the global. Our products seen all over the world and earning glorious reputation and trust. We expanded amounts of producing lines to fit various demands as well as built the manufacturing factory in Guang Dong, China, which has 460 employees and monthly producing over 1.2 million units at least basis. With over 27 years of experience, TITAN has produced various types of cooling products, such as PC cooler, cooling fan, and mobile cooling, giving our customers a wide and high value selection of choices. With more than 27 years experience, TITAN focus on manufacturing and developing versatile cooling fan and computer cooler products to provide the best thermal cooling resolution.

Looks like an interesting piece of equipment.

I would think it in general would have some good effect as far as cooling most notebooks.
        Maybe a more Apple oriented forum would have some folks who have actually used it with the particular piece of hardware your father has?

Truthfully, I imagine it would help if heat has been a problem. The trade-off being a likely decrease somewhat in battery life.

Portability being a concern for many notebook users, would it be an inconvenience to lug this thing around on a daily basis?
        I suppose not, if heat is a big enough issue.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
        X