artic silver 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artic silver 4

erm i read websites pretty regularly, and i saw no mention whatsoever of and artic silver 4. it seems to have jumped from 3 to 5. is it bcos of ceramique? just a thought, im not a tard. (sum1 please define a "smacktard"???!!!!!"

Because in Japan, 4 signifies death.

Smacktard is an idiot who repeatedly like a dumb**** all the time, no matter what is said to them :D

Comment

smacktard? everyone seems to have their own definition...

as far as I'm concerned it's someone that has a brain and refuses to use it, if you get my meaning :hammer:

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
        Because in Japan, 4 signifies death.

Smacktard is an idiot who repeatedly like a dumb**** all the time, no matter what is said to them :D

hrmm..... dunno about japanese, but sice it is related to the chinese language, i'd thought it would be same reason as chinese - that if the number four is pronouced badly, or wrongly, it is easily misinterpreted (sounds similar) as the word for death, hence is considered badluck.

so if your going to an asian country, be careful how you say the number four ;)

Comment

Yeah, number 4 sounds very similar to 'die'.

All the houses I've lived in has had the number 4 for street number. Bad luck. :cry:

Comment

Working...
          X