Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO LUCK WITH Thermalright sp-94 (Merged Threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO LUCK WITH Thermalright sp-94 (Merged Threads)

I just bought a THermalright SP-94 heatpipe with a 92mm Tornado fan 5000 RPM. I am having some serious serious temp problems. I am running at like 39.5 idle, but then when I run like Prime95, it goes up to like 52!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP. I applied artic silver 5(thin layer), I put the damn thing in so hard Im suprised I didnt break the motherboard. My rig is

Abit IC7
    P4 [email protected]
    ATI Radeon 9600 Pro
    Corsair PC3700

And the fan is pointed in the right direction. And I tightened the damn thing so much I dont think i will be a ble to take it out!! Please some Suggestions!!

Your temp sensor may be off. Also give it a few days for the AS5 to set and stuff. Then see what the temps are like. Theyres also the posibility it isnt making good contact and/or you didnt out enough AS5 on it

Also, whats your case temp as well as room temp, as your not gonna get good temps with ****ty case airflow

Comment

I have a thermalright sp-94 and I have a 92mm fan that goes about 4000 rpm on top of it. Im getting temps up to 50 on load or sometimes Im getting 58. Should I try an 88mm thats goes over 5000 rpm?

Comment

HELLO! didnt you just post a thread like this?

:rolleyes2

guess thats why u is a jr smacktard

Comment

yeah but on one was reading it. I only had one question so I posted a new thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkerick
            yeah but on one was reading it. I only had one question so I posted a new thread!
            Uhhh, maybe if youd respond the the answers ion it, People would answer. After all, it was only a few days old, and you never answered my question.
            Also considering itas a holiday weekend. What makes you think, posting a new thread 2days alter will make any difference?

Comment

Darkerick, I had hoped by now that you would understand that there is no need for new threads on the same subject. If you don't think your thread is getting enough attention you could attempt to answer the people that post in it, as amd_man already stated. There was absolutely no reason for the second thread.

Comment

Working...
              X