ThermalTakes version of the Aero 7+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThermalTakes version of the Aero 7+

I stumbled across this while I was looking around.

Thermaltake's TR2-M4 heatsink brings a great deal of asthetics and efficientcy to the heatsink market. The design concept is very similar to that of the Aero 7+ Heatsink, which was the first to introduce 2 way air induction.The heatsink is built with a copper base and aluminum fins for extreme heat dissapation. The fan runs from speeds of 2500 RPM to 4500 RPM with a controller that easily installs into an open PCI slot. These heatsink/fan combo is sure to meet all of your cooling needs. Application: Intel Coppermine 1.13 GHz Tualatin 2.0 GHz AMD all Duron Series & Athlon XP 3400+ SPECIFICATIONS: Fan Dimension 80x80x70 mm Heatsink Dimension 80x80x45 mm Rated Voltage 12V Started Voltage 7V Rated Current 0.07 ~ 0.45 A Power Input 0.84 ~ 5.40 W Fan Speed 2100 ~ 4500 ±10% RPM Max. Air Flow 10.9 ~ 26.9 CFM Max. Air Pressure 1.1 ~ 7.5 mm H2O Noise 25 ~ 41 dBA Bearing Type 2-Ball bearing Life Expectation 75,000 Hours Connector 4-Pin Weight 397g Thermal Resistance R=0.47°C/W Features: Blower fan: Two-way air induction, optimum air flow, air spread on the heat sink evenly Embedded VR function in X-blower fan Tool-less clip : 3-point fixed, quick to install Heat sink : Unique copper-screwed process, make good contact between copper and aluminum, perform well Manual fan speed control : Install in PCI slot, from 2100 rpm to 4500 rpm Dimensions

:laugh: I thought Tt would have been a little more innovative

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
      :laugh: I thought Tt would have been a little more inovative
      Ditto.

heheheh
      - Damien

Comment

Working...
      X