Do these values look ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do these values look ok

G'day all, am way outta my depth here, do the values here , and the next post, look ok to all and one??? :thumb:

and here

Comment

I generally don't have something like this running in the background all the time as it uses resources. As to the values, I don't see anything glaringly out of place, but the temperatures in your second screenshot beg the question "What HSF do you use?" With results showing a 27 degree difference between case and processor, it appears that you have excellent case cooling and a real crappy heatsink.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

That CPU temp look like the standard retail HSF is bein' used and this is my XP2600+ @ 2.26GHz with Volcano 7+ on medium speed under 100% load.

Comment

And this is my XP1800+ @ 2.09GHz with Volcano 7+ also on medium speed and 100% load. ;)

Comment

I dont got a screeny but my 2100+ @1.8ghz palomino core at 1.85V is running a 32C case is 28C, with a Kingwin KCU-7025, and IMHO that cooler beats the 7+

Comment

Ya spot on Wiggo :thumb:
              It is indeed "0utta the box", and will be remedied shortly, once I can convince someone to come over, have a few "hommies" :cheers: and guide me a bit

Comment

Get a slab of and concentrate on a Volcona 7+ and that'll work out better than gettin' me to travel a 1500 odd kms or so. ;)

Comment

Hehe, I have a mate coming over next Wed to give me a hand Wiggo :beer
                  Are you still in windy Warnambool?? or ya moved??

Comment

I've never been to Warnambool but at the end of Febuary I did move from Sydney to the New England Highlands about 40mins from QLD. ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X