Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you put lower profile fans then they could be more *descret*

Comment

nah I prefere it to be noisy. Gives you a sense of power! Kind of like a powerful car VROOOOOOOM!

Comment

Segiy i never got to see your case....its very nice man:thumb: ...you ever thought of paint the cd bezel black?
        - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
          nah I prefere it to be noisy. Gives you a sense of power! Kind of like a powerful car VROOOOOOOM!
          Sorry for the double post...people ask me if i am in my bathroom...all the time when i am on the phone with them...i tell'em no that my computer...and their reaction is :eek: ," that your computer...its sounds like a bathroom extractor."
          - Damien

Comment

My computer is alot louder than my old one. But it's not unbearibly loud :)

Comment

lol ya....loud computers are the best.

Comment

Loud? :no:

Breezy? :thumb:

A nice hum is enough for me thanx. :devil win

Comment

lol......well mine was dead silent next to my friends PC at my last lan party. He has dual athlon mp's. ITS LOUD!

Comment

Man...I should've bought a black case....Having a fan on the exterior top panel would look ugly (black fan on beige)
                    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                      Segiy i never got to see your case....its very nice man:thumb: ...you ever thought of paint the cd bezel black?
                      It's atucally a metalic (ooo sparkly) dark blue, and yes, but i'm going to have 2 systems shortly and i'll probably have the 48x burner in the better one (new case) and leave the second with just the DVD and probably eventualy get a better DVD for the new one. Not overly impressed with the Liteon DVD's.

Comment

I moddedm my SF's to run at full power, I only run 2 at the same time because: A. Too noisy with more. B. I only get 1-2C drops in temp with the other 3 on :o.

Comment

I'm takin' the 3 SF II's out of my case as after 2 at half speed are on the only difference is the amount of annoyin' noise that goes with them so 3 x 40cfm fans will replace them. ;)
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                          X