Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Case should i get (Lian-Li goodness)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're $121aus here and then a PSU must be bought for it. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I see....how much does an Enermax branded case go for that includes an 330watt (i think)?

Comment

I haven't seen that brand name on a case sold here as most carry the original manufacturers name (Chenming) or the name of the oulet selling them though they are sold under at least 7 other different names that I know of. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Well, I have one Lian Li PC65 and one Lian Li PC60 but bought them both second hand, tho they were nearly brand new, from a guy that got his girlfriend in the family way so he needed the money.

I couldn't pass up a chance like that and saved myself a couple of hundred $ all up. I know they are an expensive case but they are great to work with, so much space makes it easy to set things up in, plus with the 2 fans in the front and one at the back, sure makes for a nice cool system.

I am very happy with my Lian Li's....

Comment

u dun need 2:D can i buy one plz?:afro:

Comment

Hey chisholm, sure I will sell you one. The price will be a air ticket back to Oz and I will deliver it in person :D

Comment

ahhh sorri i was onli joking*foolish look*
                but thx for the offer anyway:)

although*insterested look*....roughly how much would u want for it?:cheers:

sorri bout taht smokie...i guess my joke backfired pretti badly:scream:

Comment

chisholm, I didn't mean it to be taken seriously, just thought I might be able to get a free trip back to Oz :D

Anyway, I couldn't sell one of my Lian Li's, they are part of the family now

Comment

*another foolish look*lol ok looks like i confused myslef again....ah well nv...yea to be honest i;m pretti attached to my modded case anyway....

*slaps self* of course u were joking..an international ticket costs heaps more than a lian li case...*sigh*

:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                    X