Blowhole with popup opening...where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowhole with popup opening...where?

I'm interested in a blow-hole as found on the X-Wing EZ4000. Here's a pic off xtremepctech.com:

Who make something similar on the case mod aftermarket scene?

you could make one yourself with your current case, and nice loose hinge...just cut a hole in the tol of your case,and use the hinge to reattach that piece to your case, on the under side of the top....add a handle, or what not and you have the same....do you already have a top mount exhaust?

Comment

Heck, I don't even have a case. :) I am looking to get an older AOpen tank for the much-needed home PC upgrade, then chop it up with a Ahanix Blu I front panel and then get as much airflow going through it. I've lost 2 Western Digital hard drives in 2 months for some reason, but I suspect it was heat related. So this time I want monitoring.

I'm used to plain and simple towers, but I think this time I would prefer something a little cooler and feel like building it but trying for a clean OEM look just in case I decide to flog it. The blowhole surround of the X-Wing is very tidy, but I suspect it can be made from some resin, glassfibre. aluminium and the spare latch from the wife's prized Bribantia trash can ( :D ).

But the best method is to perhaps find a pre-made item just like this.

Comment

Working...
      X