Specs..:?:

Comment

AMD xp 2600+
        256 pc2100 ram:laugh:
        128 9800 all in wonder pro
        80 gb westerdigital
        40 gb ""
        epox 8RDA3+

thats bout it, nothing to special, just upgrading when i feel like it..my RAM is sooo kick ass, ha riiight...need to upgrade that, just too lazy, it really slows me down : omg:

Comment

sweet case man:thumb:

Comment

So how did you go about getting the initial design onto the case? Did you outline it onto the case or did you just freehand it right onto there?

Comment

Originally posted by AMD2NR
              So how did you go about getting the initial design onto the case? Did you outline it onto the case or did you just freehand it right onto there?
              Originally posted by
              [B]to mista,first off i panted the whole outside black then used this little blue tape. fine line tape thats not more than half a centemeter thick. i just started at one end, guided it around with my thumb. after i got all that tape on there, i put masking tape over all of it. then i cut out the insides of the flames then gave it a couple of coats of white paint. it was the same for the window, but just after cutting the masking tape off, i scratched it up in a circlular motion for a bit and it looks real fine.....
              Damn, can't ppl read these days or is there some epidemic around? :?:

Comment

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X