My First WHOLE case Mod: FLAMES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First WHOLE case Mod: FLAMES!

ok fellas, ive been working on this for bout a week, sanding, painting, designing..i like it very much, and for a first. i think i did a pretty good job here it is....let me know what you think....

front..sun makes it look funny

Comment

back side...no window..

Comment

all put together with green light up top, and a a crap blue one i got from auto zone ..ohh and i scratched the glass, not paint..just a lot of scotch bright and there you have it..i did it on the top too

Comment

and this is from the top..i did that window a long time ago and never posted pics..ohh and i couldnt figure out how to get all the pics on one post so sorry, and enjoy

Comment

looks pretty good imo :thumb:

Comment

That looks really good, the lines are super clean, great job man :thumb: . How did you do it, tape up all but the parts you want to score, then rub the scotch brite on them? :?: . : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

it's like a riced out honda...only a computer

Comment

to mista,first off i panted the whole outside black then used this little blue tape. fine line tape thats not more than half a centemeter thick. i just started at one end, guided it around with my thumb. after i got all that tape on there, i put masking tape over all of it. then i cut out the insides of the flames then gave it a couple of coats of white paint. it was the same for the window, but just after cutting the masking tape off, i scratched it up in a circlular motion for a bit and it looks real fine.....

JSN::laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Looks great. :thumb:

Comment

Cool.......i luv that top shot. Clean work that:thumb:
                      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

is it just me, or is your PSU installed upside-down?
                        386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
                        -----

/Z

Comment

Originally posted by Zaltec
                          is it just me, or is your PSU installed upside-down?
                          Looks to be that way

Nice work Cpt.:thumb:

Comment

haha, yeah, its the only way the som ***** would screw in there....:hammer:

Comment

All those UNEEC cases have a PSU mounting plate and your's may have been screwed in upside down (this happens now and again) and it's a simple job to turn it the right way up.

Comment

Working...
                              X