Case destruction 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case destruction 101

ok, heres a little how to on how to destroy your computer. first get a regular household sledgehammer, take your pos out back and show him whos boss, after bashing it heres what you get.

almost as good as Beefy taking a shotgun to a harddrive

Comment

next, take your common household glock 40 and .22 and pump him full of lead. then just leave him there to freeze in the cold. hope you learned somthing today children. play with guns, but use eye protection....

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
        almost as good as Beefy taking a shotgun to a harddrive
        he WHAT ...i need a link..

and nice job on the ...old computer their....next to kill, the top line 20000 $ servers

Comment

you just killed a pice of computing history.......there will be angels in computer heaven singing hymns to ease it into the afterlife wings: wings:

why not bring it up to the speed of a TI83 or somethin'?

Comment

Many on TweakTown destroy old parts, its a hobby ;)

Heres my spell, http://www.tweaktown.com/forums/show...threadid=11465

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
              Many on TweakTown destroy old parts, its a hobby ;)
              yeah well some of em' destroy new parts to..

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
                yeah well some of em' destroy new parts to..
                , we was supposed to keep that a secret! :p ;) :rofl:

:cheers:

Comment

im probably going to regret messing that thing up. just wait until somebody tells me that it was worth thousands of dollars. but ohh well it was fun shootin the glock at it

Comment

Forget the sledgehammer and glock as a 10lb block buster would do a much better job. :devil win

Comment

how about sticking it infront of a semi? ;)
                      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

only if i had one..i think if it hit every whell on there..there would only be a key left :laugh:

Comment

Hum..... this remindes me of what happen befor x-mas brake. My school was tossing away a bunch of old keyboards, mouses, and cat5 cable (why i dont know, I graped 3 50ft cables) and our computer repare class had a fun time brakeing all that ****..... and droping a few old ass computers. I have never seen a bunch of guys have so much fun killing a bunch of old computer ****. It brings a tear to my eye. :cry: Just wish I had a camera... it would of been some funny ****... watching all those keys pop out .... AHAHHAHAHA :flames:

Comment

You still got one of those Fifty Rolls? I'm interested.

Comment

Man iam using it to network my house. Why don you go and jack some from some school like me... :D .

Comment

Working...
                              X