USS Enterprise case mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USS Enterprise case mod

I've just finished up my latest case-mod - the USS Enterprise.

You can see more pictures here: CVN-65 USS Enterprise

and the work-log here: CVN-65 USS Enterprise work-log

What does everyone think?

applause all around. you have to be a very patient person to do that. if that was me, it would end up like this case . but very very good job man. :thumb:..ahh i just noticed the little mouse boat too..too cool man, thats awesome!

Comment

that's a pretty sweet mod :thumb: , although that mouse looks like it would get painful after a while. The lighted ****pit is a very nice touch

:cheers:

Comment

Very Nice. I like the mouse the most but everything is awesome.
        Case: Thermaltake Xaser III // Power Supply: Thermaltake Butterfly 480w // Motherboard: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith // Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 C // Heatsink: Vantec Aeroflow // Video Card: Asus 9600 XT // Harddrive: Western Digital Raptor 36.7 GB // DVD Burner: Pioneer DVR-A06 // Soundcard: Audigy 2 // Speakers: Logitech Z-680's

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Actually, the mouse doesn't feel half-bad. It looks much more uncomfortable than it really is. Also, I dimmed the LEDs in the top of the mouse so they are not bindingly bright. That makes the whole thing just so much more pleasant / usable.

Comment

Amazing work :p

Comment

I must admit, at first glance it seemed like a lot of other mods, but once going through your worklog and seeing the level of detail and craftsmanship.....well done mate!:thumb: Now, if you could only cram an OCed P4EE in there...:rofl: Seriously....wonderful mod, extremely well done.:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Wordbiker
                I must admit, at first glance it seemed like a lot of other mods, but once going through your worklog and seeing the level of detail and craftsmanship.....well done mate!:thumb: Now, if you could only cram an OCed P4EE in there...:rofl: Seriously....wonderful mod, extremely well done.:cheers:
                Thank you. I'm glad people notice the details. That's what I spend the most time on.

Actually, they make mini-itx form boards that accept P4s. I could have included that, assuming both money (those boards cost a lot) and lack of a dvd-rom were not an issue (due to the height of P4 coolers, I would have to remove the dvd-rom - although you could use an external usb 2.0 one, and mod the box it came in...).

Comment

Originally posted by jediknight0
                  Thank you. I'm glad people notice the details. That's what I spend the most time on.

Actually, they make mini-itx form boards that accept P4s. I could have included that, assuming both money (those boards cost a lot) and lack of a dvd-rom were not an issue (due to the height of P4 coolers, I would have to remove the dvd-rom - although you could use an external usb 2.0 one, and mod the box it came in...).
                  Yeah, I know about the mini-ITX boards. I've got a flex-ATX P4 board I'm working on now, though not as creative as yours, it may prove interesting...:devil win
                  Have you got a new project?

Comment

A true piece of art! With something like this, I would not know where to start.

Comment

Very nice work mate, well done

Comment

Yeah wow that is a amazing case mod

Comment

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: <<------Says it All

Comment

Originally posted by Wordbiker
                            Have you got a new project?
                            Yes, but it will probably be less "exciting". I'm working on a new case for my new desktop system. Much more the typical aluminum case with window, etc. It will have a few nice features tho... I hope to finish it in another month or two.

I have another "art" type mod I hope to finish by July. I hope it boldy goes where no mod has gone before (hint).

Comment

Working...
                            X