• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• package arrived :)

last week i ordered

a ThermalTake Xaser 2
    Digidoc5+
    a lot more wire management
    ....and thats it for now, anyways i just got all of it set up and it works great.

the case is a nice step up from my previous one, it offers a lot more room and accessories.

i took out the hardcano that came with it because i wanted a lot more temp/rpm monitoring and fan control. the digidoc does exactly that with its 8 thermal sensors and 8 fan rpm monitor/controler, it is a really cool piece of hardware.

is it just me or do those [X] look really unlike a ThermalTake Xaser 2 and Digidoc...? prolly just me;)

The Evolved One

Comment

Not much different to my server (DigitalDoc5 & Antec 1080AMG) except that I have to open the door. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
        Not much different to my server (DigitalDoc5 & Antec 1080AMG) except that I have to open the door. :thumb:
        I've been trying to find a way to take the door off my cheiftec.

Anyway, those digi-docs are nice.

Comment

I can't see the pics.. :shrug:

Comment

ya the first 2 pictures are out for me also ..

i have the cooler master Aerogate II .. works fine for me , gives me all the temp and fan readings i could need .. but i do like the usb ports that that one has

Comment

here is a pic of the Aerogate II in my thermaltake II with the door open

Comment

Originally posted by pestilence
                here is a pic of the Aerogate II in my thermaltake II with the door open
                the aerogate was my first choice because it looks great and does a lot :)

sorry bout the pics, i just put em on a diff account so here they are:

i cleaned my case up a lot after looking at that last pic, now it is much neater.

Comment

Yeah i have the Thermal take Xaser III the first thing I did was take off that door, those are the most annoying things in the world, plus needed room for my heatsink fan controlls

Comment

were do u get that therm display??

Comment

Originally posted by Ph34Rless
                      were do u get that therm display??
                      it's part of the thermaltake case

Comment

Working...
                      X