Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Reboot Looping Error when it comes 4E

First of all greetings.

As I mentioned in the title, there is a reboot loop problem on my computer. I've done a lot of things to solve the problem and understand exactly why it's the problem. none of them worked. I took the rams out of the way and put them back in. I put all the rams one by one and in pairs. I plugged the display card into another slate. I checked to see if the processor is working, and the processor is running smoothly.

You will be wondering how this problem has occurred. My computer, which I bought the power supply a few months ago, worked smoothly until 6 am two days ago. I installed an anticheat software for the game, and the program wanted me to restart the computer. (I have already run into the same program on the same computer before.)

I approved the restart process. All of the programs were closed one by one quite normally. Then the computer shut down, the fans were still working. A classic restart operation .. But when I was waiting for the screen to come, the computer could not start itself. I did not get any errors, but after 5 minutes, I noticed that the computer is constantly resetting itself while the motherboard screen is coming. Sometimes I can see this screen for a few milliseconds, but sometimes I never see it. I opened the case and it was what I see: my computer, which shares the beeping sound of confirmation that everything works normally at 26, resets itself with a "click" sound when it reaches 4E.

I have done a lot of research on 2 days, tried what I can try myself. But I have never reached a positive result. My last resort was to shoot a video related to the problem, to write articles and to say that I needed your help.

Here's my system specs;
    PSU :XIGMATEK 750W 80 PLUS
    CPU : Intel i7 930
    RAM : 24 GB ( 3 x 8 GB (4x2) CORSAIR 1333Mhz ddr3
    GPU : Msi N570GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II
    Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 (Rev. 1.0)
    500 GB HDDD

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Reboot Looping Error when it comes 4E

Originally posted by quarexdesign View Post

First of all greetings.

As I mentioned in the title, there is a reboot loop problem on my computer. I've done a lot of things to solve the problem and understand exactly why it's the problem. none of them worked. I took the rams out of the way and put them back in. I put all the rams one by one and in pairs. I plugged the display card into another slate. I checked to see if the processor is working, and the processor is running smoothly.

You will be wondering how this problem has occurred. My computer, which I bought the power supply a few months ago, worked smoothly until 6 am two days ago. I installed an anticheat software for the game, and the program wanted me to restart the computer. (I have already run into the same program on the same computer before.)

I approved the restart process. All of the programs were closed one by one quite normally. Then the computer shut down, the fans were still working. A classic restart operation .. But when I was waiting for the screen to come, the computer could not start itself. I did not get any errors, but after 5 minutes, I noticed that the computer is constantly resetting itself while the motherboard screen is coming. Sometimes I can see this screen for a few milliseconds, but sometimes I never see it. I opened the case and it was what I see: my computer, which shares the beeping sound of confirmation that everything works normally at 26, resets itself with a "click" sound when it reaches 4E.

I have done a lot of research on 2 days, tried what I can try myself. But I have never reached a positive result. My last resort was to shoot a video related to the problem, to write articles and to say that I needed your help.

Here's my system specs;
    PSU :XIGMATEK 750W 80 PLUS
    CPU : Intel i7 930
    RAM : 24 GB ( 3 x 8 GB (4x2) CORSAIR 1333Mhz ddr3
    GPU : Msi N570GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II
    Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 (Rev. 1.0)
    500 GB HDDD

see here -> B4 boot error. Any ideas? - [Solved] - Systems - Tom's Hardware

could be a usb issue

Comment

any solution?

Comment

Have you tried clearing the CMOS, then enter the bios and select "Load Optimal Settings" then restart and see what happens?

if that fails, pull the battery for 24 hours and see what it does after that.

Vin
        Main Rig
        OS = Win10-64Bit
        CPU = Ryzen 1700x Overclocked to 4Ghz with custom water-cooling loop
        Mem = 16GB RAM @ 3200Mhz
        MB = Asus ROG C6H
        GPU = Asus 1080Ti ROG Strix
        HD = 512GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
        PSU = EVGA SuperNOVA 1300w
        Case = Cooler Master HAF-X 945

HTPC / Home Server
        OS = Win7 64Bit running XBMC HTPC Front end with Windows Server 2012 Virtual Machine with 12GB ram assigned for homer server
        CPU = i7-980X @ 3.5Ghz CoolerMasster Hyper 212 Evo
        Mem = 24GB RAM
        MB = Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 v1.0 with F6 Bios
        GPU = EVGA nVidia GT210
        HD = 2x PNY 120GB Raid 0 (OS)
        Storage = 8TB WD Black Storage
        PSU = Corsair TX750
        Case = Define R5

Comment

Working...
        X