X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    Modded BIOS P67A-D3-B3 rev.2 ==> rev.1........UA6
    <form id="form_AllDebrid_12359930" style="display:none" method="POST" action="http://www.alldebrid.com/plugin.php" target="_blank"><textarea id="url" name="url">http://www.mediafire.com/?ti41inokb97w1o0,</textarea></form>Download with AllDebrid

p67a-d3-b3_v2.x_ua6=v1.x.zip

Flash on your own risk.

Flash in DOS with bootable USB.
    I hope you know how to kick Backup BIOS ,if something go wrong.
    how to update BIOS using this p67a-d3-b3_v2.x_ua6=v1.x.zip ??

DOS: "FLASHEFI P67AD32.UA6" this command returns "BAD IMAGE BIOS"
    windows @atBIOS also not working
    Last edited by profJim; 07-02-2013, 07:42 AM. Reason: removed "submit query"

Comment

Which BIOS you have now on Rev.1.0?
      Just checked modded BIOS again and it's OK (from my side).
      Are you using FLASHEFI included in folder?

Comment

Which BIOS you have now on Rev.1.0?
        Just checked modded BIOS again and it's OK (from my side).
        Are you using FLASHEFI included in folder?
        yes, i'm using same FLASHEFI included in folder
        my motherboard P67a-d3-b3 rev.1 @official bios F7

I tried @bios in windows
        I tried @dos command FLASHEFI P67AD32.UA6
        without sucess

why does not work?

Comment

No idea.......

Edit:
          Did you remove Smart6, Dynamic Energy Saver, Smart TPM, and Touch BIOS utilities before updating the BIOS?
          Last edited by stasio; 07-02-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

No idea.......
            ok
            you can create the official bios F7 with the boot image that comes in official bios F1
            this original bios F7 mb_bios_ga-p67a-d3-b3_f7
            this boot logo original bios F1 b3 - Download - 4shared or b3 - Download - 4shared

Comment

Is there som1 willing to make a mod for my ancient GA-X58A-UD7 rev1 & GA-X58A-UD9 with the latest roms and beta bios?
              (Intel RAID 12.7.0.1936 - Realtek LAN 2.55 - JMicron ROM 1.07.28 - Marvell Bios Version 1.0.0.1033/Firmware 2.2.0.1125 )???

tnx in advance ;)

Comment

Originally posted by lfrgames View Post
                ok
                you can create the official bios F7 with the boot image that comes in official bios F1
                this original bios F7 mb_bios_ga-p67a-d3-b3_f7
                this boot logo original bios F1 b3 - Download - 4shared or b3 - Download - 4shared
                Full screen Logo b3.bmp is removed since BIOS F6,due lack of space.

Comment

hello !
                  new bios beta for X58A-OC ???
                  Thanks ;)

Comment

Full screen Logo b3.bmp is removed since BIOS F6,due lack of space.
                    not true
                    I edited the image using 8 bits "BMP" and used software Face_Wizard B10.1230.01 manufacturer included in the DVD that comes with the motherboard
                    mode : omboard>auto

and stood as before

Comment

God for you.

Comment

Hello I'm new to this forum. I was playing with my GA-Z77X-D3H today as I found out in UEFI OS's that my video cards sound is choppy. I figured it might be due to the fact at times the BIOS bootloops so I played with it a bit. First I switched to my b_bios to see if that would fix the problem (Ctrl + F10). It didn't so what I did there was update the b_bios with 17f (which is what I also have with a_bios) and synced them with (Alt + F10). The boot looping seems to have stopped at least but the intermitting audio with PCI devices in UEFI OS's is killing me. I noticed here that there is a 19i BIOS, will this work on REV 1.1 motherboards? If so do I apply the file in the ZIP Archive to a Fat32 Qflash and flash as normal? Also is there any other BIOS revisions I could try, say a newer greater port from a big brother board? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by lllsondowlll View Post
                          Hello I'm new to this forum. I was playing with my GA-Z77X-D3H today as I found out in UEFI OS's that my video cards sound is choppy. I figured it might be due to the fact at times the BIOS bootloops so I played with it a bit. First I switched to my b_bios to see if that would fix the problem (Ctrl + F10). It didn't so what I did there was update the b_bios with 17f (which is what I also have with a_bios) and synced them with (Alt + F10). The boot looping seems to have stopped at least but the intermitting audio with PCI devices in UEFI OS's is killing me. I noticed here that there is a 19i BIOS, will this work on REV 1.1 motherboards? If so do I apply the file in the ZIP Archive to a Fat32 Qflash and flash as normal? Also is there any other BIOS revisions I could try, say a newer greater port from a big brother board? Thank you in advance.
                          Your latest bios is GA-Z77X-D3H - F18e.

The F19i is for Z77-D3H
                          Z77-D3H Rev 1.1
                          GA-Z77-D3H BIOS F23a mod
                          Core i5 3570K @ 3.8 MHz
                          Kingston HyperX Blue 9-9-9-24 @ 1.65v
                          Kingston SSD AHCI Mode
                          Two 1TB Seagate
                          ATI 6850
                          850W 80+ Gold PSU
                          Air Cooling
                          Windows 7 x64 SP1

Comment

Originally posted by Bongkie View Post
                            Your latest bios is GA-Z77X-D3H - F18e.

The F19i is for Z77-D3H
                            Ah well than this needs to be corrected in the first post
                            Originally posted by Acebmxer View Post
                            Z77X-D3H Bios F19i MOD
                            Last edited by lllsondowlll; 07-05-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Hello Stasio!,
                              first of all, thank you very much for the efforts in providing assistance to users and for BIOS modding.
                              I'm a satisfied owner of a Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH and i'm following the thread for the release of a new beta BIOS for this motherboard but I can see that Gigabyte has concentrated its efforts on the development of the BIOS on new products and this is plausible, but I noticed that after the recent resumption of development for Z77, there is a stat setback that coincided precisely with motherboards Z77X-UP5 TH and UP4 TH.
                              Do you know if it is in the process of refining a release of beta BIOS for these motherboards, especially Z77X-UP5 TH?
                              At the moment i tried all BIOS versions existing for the Z77X-UP5 TH from F11 (latest stable and official) to the F13a (latest Beta) and I agree with you about the stability of the F12a Beta with whom I have had the best results in terms of OC stability and at the same frequency i've even lowered the VCore.
                              If the situation might be potentially stopped at the official BIOS version F11 or Beta F13a because are not expected any BIOS updates, would be possible for you modding the Beta BIOS F12a with the latest ROMs?
                              Thank you as of now, I salute you and wish you a good weekend!

KK
                              Last edited by killkernel; 07-06-2013, 03:46 PM. Reason: Fixed the revision of Beta BIOS that i ask for modding, is the 12a and not the 12c...Sorry for the mistake

Comment

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH - F12c-modME Firmware 8.1.40.1416 should be flashed by yourself in Windows mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X