Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GA-P55A-UD3P bios does not see installed 6 gb ram showing 4 gb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-P55A-UD3P bios does not see installed 6 gb ram showing 4 gb.

cpuz3
    Attached Files

Comment

Cpuz final.....CPUZ SHOWS SLOT 3 empty..It shows that SLOT 1,2 and 4 is installed.. I guess i put the ram in slot 4..Is it a problem..?
      Attached Files

Comment

And i have to inform you that i didnt activated the windows yet. Cause i didnt set up the ethernet of motherboard. Just for information....

Comment

I have no idea if this is a valid memory configuration for this board.
          Try to add QP/VTT up to 1.25v.
          If no change try moving the module from slit #1 to slot #3.
          The memory is running at 1066MHz only for some reason.
          <s>The screen capture(s) i wanted is of CPU-Z, a utility you can download from the programs sticky.</s>
          Last edited by Chike; 03-02-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

I will try....But is there a possibility that my motherboard does not support ....

Comment

I have no idea, Also set 1.6v DRAM Voltage for now.

Comment

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM..

As i searched the dual channel architecture i understood the reality and the unfortunate situation of motherboard in regard to its conflicts with dual and single channel combination and installation. After that i went to a computer shop and bought 2 pieces of 4gb Kingston. I installed 2x4gb kingston in one dual channel and 2x2gb OCZ gold to other. Now it works with 12gb and seems to be efficient at the moment. However, the first thing i will do is to buy a additional MAC PRO Nehalem architecture...))))) and change this motherboard of nightmare memories.)))

Thanks for your kind concerns and all sincere support...

Comment

So there is no way it will work with 3 modules of the same size?

The other memory did operate at DDR-1066 though you bought DDR-1600 what is it at now?

Comment

it is 1600 now...! That's what PC means.....mystery))))))
                    But i will check further...and will find this mystery. I hope i will be able to write here...

Comment

Yes you will still able to post here. Threads dont close unless they need to be.
                      Main Rig
                      Gigabyte z87x-OC
                      Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
                      G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
                      Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
                      Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
                      HiS ATI HD 6950
                      Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
                      Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
                      Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
                      Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
                      CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
                      Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
                      EK Supremacy Cpu Block
                      Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
                      Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

Working...
                      X