X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VGA out for 2nd monitor - MA785GT 5770

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Finally, the code has been cracked!
    Sorry I didn't understand what you were trying to say Ben, I was just lost in how you were replying and what you were really trying to do.
    I've been doing tech_comms since '72.
    You 'been on help desk for a while?
    /me holds out espresso with one hand and peyote button with the other

I asked for the model # so I could check to see what connections your card has, in case it only had one type or something and you wanted to use another type.
    Yep. Is how brain-fart works. Is why I got NORAD/SAC contract and not others.

Next?
    *snort/chortle*

Model #'s on Sapphire cards look like this by the way (100283-3L, 100283L, 100283VXL, 100283VX-2L), and there is several 5770 models, so that is why I was asking to be sure.
    Sure, sure. And my 2nd daughter's had one toe longer than the rest ... dangdest tihng. And what if snow was blue?

There is no limit to non sequitor ... is why we, professional trouble shooters, avoid them like the plague.
    So when I, fully pro, repeatedly supply sufficient and necessary data, as constrained by the case, and get bla-yada-blah, I can choose to reach for my Uzi or recall that I'm a Trotskyist. That's my choice.
    See the probability waves collapse!
    Preeeeee-xactly. Is just what we want: closure. (No "dialectical or otherwise" ... it's all dialectical.)

Now that I know what you were trying to do
    Eeeeeexcuse me?
    If you're too busy to read the post, read the f'n Subject.
    Step back.

Wazza is correct, you can only use either the board or the card graphic connections.
    Nobody asked for your 2nd opinion.

Note the shift in tone?
    I don't doubt you're sensitive.
    I doubt your ability to focus. Don't do a job you aren't good at. That's not diss: that more than you deserve ... hard won experience. Take it or leave it. I had my time wasted here. Relate.

If you do want two monitors connected though you can connect both to the rear of y graphics card if you want, did you not know this?
    Twit
    read the post

erratta: I should have written "condescending twit"

Comment

Re: VGA out for 2nd monitor - MA785GT 5770

Originally posted by BenTrem View Post
      I've been doing tech_comms since '72.
      You 'been on help desk for a while?
      /me holds out espresso with one hand and peyote button with the other

Yep. Is how brain-fart works. Is why I got NORAD/SAC contract and not others.

Next?
      *snort/chortle*

Sure, sure. And my 2nd daughter's had one toe longer than the rest ... dangdest tihng. And what if snow was blue?

There is no limit to non sequitor ... is why we, professional trouble shooters, avoid them like the plague.
      So when I, fully pro, repeatedly supply sufficient and necessary data, as constrained by the case, and get bla-yada-blah, I can choose to reach for my Uzi or recall that I'm a Trotskyist. That's my choice.
      See the probability waves collapse!
      Preeeeee-xactly. Is just what we want: closure. (No "dialectical or otherwise" ... it's all dialectical.)

Eeeeeexcuse me?
      If you're too busy to read the post, read the f'n Subject.
      Step back.

Nobody asked for your 2nd opinion.

Note the shift in tone?
      I don't doubt you're sensitive.
      I doubt your ability to focus. Don't do a job you aren't good at. That's not diss: that more than you deserve ... hard won experience. Take it or leave it. I had my time wasted here. Relate.

Twit
      read the post

erratta: I should have written "condescending twit"
      Funny at times!

I could have answered your question in the second reply of this thread, had it been clearly worded and your questions asked without all the crypticism. While that may be how you talk or write, it is very hard to understand clearly what you are asking - to someone who is not used to your style of writing things.

And yes I get the tone, the latter comments are uncalled for, do you get mine?

Being that I am nice, and can move on without responding in kind, I will not bring out the ban hammer.

And in NO WAY was I trying to be condescending, only trying to help.

/Thread locked

Ohh, and I will take the espresso and peyote, thanks.

That was cool and funny, and it would have been great if you kept that kind of mindset
      Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 08-19-2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X