trouble with gigabyte ep45 ud3r,bsod ram related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trouble with gigabyte ep45 ud3r,bsod ram related

i know this is necroposting, but back then i was too lazy to post the solution of the enigma(or i simply forgot to do it)...so i'm doing it right now, maybe it can still be useful to someone, who knows?

Well,the problem was definitely not che motherboard, but two screwed-up memory modules at the same time. How high are the
    probabilities to have two screwed-up memory modules at the same time? very low i think. But this is what happened to me:two defective memory modules at the same time.
    To make things even harder,they were defective in a weird way: you could run memtest for 1 hour with 0 errors, and then you could repeat it after a moment and fail in 1 second with thousands of errors.

I sent the two modules in rma,after a while i got two new ones and installed them...booom problem solved!

So the motherboard was ok and it is still running fine nowadays(now i'm posting from that pc :) )
    I must say i'm very satisfied with this gigabyte ep45-ud3r...my next motherboard will be very likely another gigabyte :)

See you!

Comment

Working...
    X