new ep45-DS3L won't post short fast beeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new ep45-DS3L won't post short fast beeps

Well just keep in mind 333 FSB will take additional voltages and other changes, let me know if you would like settings to try that out.

OCZ would tell you honestly if they tested this board and that kit or not, I do know what you mean though, but I would go ahead and ask and see what they tell you. As in their forum though, so you have a better chance of not getting a canned response

Comment

Alright, which kinda voltages would I have to adjust for a 333 FSB ?

Comment

Well you will need far more Vcore then you are using now, more Vtt and more MCH likely as well. Then lower your CPU multi so the overall speed does not get to high

If you give it a shot and do not get anywhere let me know and I will post you some full settings to try

Comment

So I had some time today, and played around with it for another few hours.

I eventually got the system running with a 333 FSB, 8x CPU multiplier and and 3.20B memory multiplier, yet with only 2 sticks. I'm kinda tired of the whole issue, so I'll just leave it with the 2 GB now and declare the PC8500 OCZ Reaper RAM incompatible with the GA EP45 DS3L.

Thanks for all the help you've provided though !

Comment

Nice to see you got somewhere finally.

Please give me your settings you are using for 333 FSB and I will advise back some changes so you can try once more with 4GB. At least try once or twice more before giving up, but you could be right it could be a slight incompatibility issue

Comment

Working...
            X