Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stability Issues with EP45T...

Hey Guys,

I have been lurking for a few days and finally decided to post. First, specs:

EP45T-DS3R F3
    Q6600
    PatriotDDR3 PC3-12800 / Enhanced Latency PDC34G1600ELK
    2 250GB's RAID 1
    1 500 GB
    ATI Radeon 3870
    Vista x32

I started having issues where it was locking coming out of sleep. But now it seems to be happening more and more often. I have not made any changes in MIT Tweak yet though. Any one know of any issues that could be causing it? All Drivers are up to date & Windows is patched up as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks

Sean

Re: Stability Issues with EP45T...

Do the problems only appear when the PC comes out of Sleep or at any other times too? ie bootup, or windows loading screen?

What frequency are you running your DDR3 at, as it's rated for upto 1600Mhz? You can check in windows with CPUz www.cpuid.com
    GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

Comment

Re: Stability Issues with EP45T...

Originally posted by VorLonUK View Post
      Do the problems only appear when the PC comes out of Sleep or at any other times too? ie bootup, or windows loading screen?

What frequency are you running your DDR3 at, as it's rated for upto 1600Mhz? You can check in windows with CPUz www.cpuid.com
      It seemed to be only out of sleep mode at first but has become more and more apparent that it happens anytime now.

I have CPUZ and under memory it only says the "Size". Everything else is greyed out.

Comment

Working...
      X