Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Apologies to Everyone (Terrible Connection issues)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apologies to Everyone (Terrible Connection issues)

It has been raining VERY hard, NON Stop, on me for the past day n a half!

I use a satellite to connect, and it is the worst in the rain

I could not get on at all last night but for a few minutes, and today it has taken me a hour just to get this site loaded to post this message!

Hopefully it will stop by tonight!!! I will be back to help everyone once it stops raining on me

Hopefully until then some of you can use Search to find the help you need, or someone else will drop you some tips.

Until then I wish everyone happy tweaking, and hope to be able to post back to everyone tonight

Re: My Apologies to Everyone (Terrible Connection issues)

I know how Satellite Digital TV can be affected (Sky UK) with heavy rain etc, so i should imagine you probably have to continually log on to your ISP, which becomes a right pain.

You are absolutely right about the Search feature Lsdme, it's a very useful tool. Unfortunately I don't think some people even bother trying it and because of that the same questions & Answers are continually reiterated.
    GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

Comment

Re: My Apologies to Everyone (Terrible Connection issues)

Ya, it was pretty bad man! I dont have to login, but the signal just drops out always in the rain. Sometimes for hours, most of the time it will only work for a second or two every 10 minutes. Just terrible for trying to make 50 replies!

Well, Bill Parrish is working on a new P45 (And others) overclocking guide, I will be asking him if it is ok to bring over here as well like his other guide. I am sure that will help people alot, if they do not want to search maybe they will read the sticky/guide once it is posted

Comment

Working...
      X