Ud3p bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ud3p bios

Just got the UD3P, flashed the f5 bios from the gigabyte utility online, but i see there is a f6 and a f7a, can somebody tell me if the f6 or f7a made any improvments, having trouble overclocking this board, very unstable.
    Gigabyte P45 UD3P rev 1.0
    2X2gb Gskill 9600 DDR 2 1200 CL5
    Core 2 Duo E8400
    2 WD 160gb Raptor HD Raid 0
    ATI Radeon HD 6850 1gb

Re: Ud3p bios

i use f7a now ... seem good ... be honest .. i don't see the different ... the bios option better organize in intergrate peripheral that all

Comment

Do not use @BIOS to flash with, please read this on how to use Qflash >>>>

Do you need help with your settings?

Comment

Why is it so difficult to get explanations of BIOS configurations around here?

Sheesh! I cannot believe folks actually flash these things without knowing what's going to happen or change.
        Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H WB Motherboard
        Intel Ivy Bridge i7 3770K clocked @ 4.5GHz
        16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 2133 RAM
        Water cooling by XSPC RASA RS240 Kit
        Sapphire HD 6850 1GB DDR5 GPU
        1TB - RAID1 setup with Western Digital 6GB/Sec Drives
        Corsair HX750W Professional PSU
        Windows 7 Professional (x64) Build 7601

Comment

didnt know not to use the gigabyte online flash, never had a problem with it. Well i have gone thru 2 ud3ps in 2 days, both boards have died on me ???? board was running fine, and bsod, couldnt ever get it to boot up again, cleared cmos, and took out battery, all it does is resart over and over and over, but never get anything on screen. I have a few other things that concern me, i have heard of people with this board, and the board going out, and taking the processor and memory with it, now i dont know if i want to get another one or not, i did hear great things as far as good overclocks on this board, now im stuck with whether to get another one ???
          Core 2 Duo E8400
          ATI Radeon HD 6850 1gb

Comment

put only one ram in .. and try to boot with that

Comment

Originally posted by 2therock View Post

Sheesh! I cannot believe folks actually flash these things without knowing what's going to happen or change.
              no one force you to use them ... just letting you know it is out there ... use it or not is your choice ... offciall is F5 .... the rest are just beta

Comment

Well i tried 1 stick, 2 sticks, took out the battery, cleared cmos, the board is deaddddd. I guess i will try it one more time and see what happens. Yes lsdmeasap, i will need your help with settings, cause this board responds very differently than my old p45 ds3r.
                Core 2 Duo E8400
                ATI Radeon HD 6850 1gb

Comment

Go here for more detailed information on the GA-EP45-UD3P. This is an excellent board for both overclocking and all around use.

** Official ** Gigabyte UD3 P45 Series -- EP45-UD3 / EP45-UD3R / EP45-UD3P - XtremeSystems Forums

This forum will give you detailed Bios Settings for your overclocking pleasure. I just built one and it works flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by 2therock View Post

Please see my reply here >>>

Originally posted by califmike2003 View Post
                    Well i tried 1 stick, 2 sticks, took out the battery, cleared cmos, the board is deaddddd. I guess i will try it one more time and see what happens. Yes lsdmeasap, i will need your help with settings, cause this board responds very differently than my old p45 ds3r.
                    So? You cannot access the BIOS at all with any one known good stick of ram? ATX12 4/8pin connected?

If so, let me know and I will PM you a link you can try before you have to RMA if clearing the CMOS does not work for you. Or you can try a blind flash if you ALREADY have a floppy drive installed and set as first boot, which is outlined in the Qflash sticky

Comment

Thanks lsdmeasap, i already returned the board to the store where i bought it. I didnt get another one, im a little worried, i heard there is a reviesion coming out on this board, im not sure what to do, guess i just got unlucky, i will either get this board and try one more time, or get the ep45-dq6 heard it is a great overclocking board to, you know about the all the gigabyte boards , what board do you think is the best overclocking board gigabyte makes ?.
                      Core 2 Duo E8400
                      ATI Radeon HD 6850 1gb

Comment

Ya, rev 1.1 has been selling lately. I have seen a few users here already comment that they got one of UD3R >>>

DQ6 boards are great! That is what I would buy if it was me and I had the cash. But the UD3 models are breaking records for sure these days. I am waiting to see a P45-UDQ6

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Im thinking of getting a ep45t-ud3p, that is the ddr3 version, or the ep45-dq6, heard alot of great things about that dq6. I cant even find a review on the ddr3 version of the ud3p. My board was a rev.1.0, now there is a 1.1 i heard there was cooling issues, and you couldnt change over to water cooling for some reason, some guy in local micro center told me about the revision. I think i would like to move to ddr3 so in the future i can move to i7 and already have the ddr3, thanks for your help, i will post when i decide what board im going to get.
                          Core 2 Duo E8400
                          ATI Radeon HD 6850 1gb

Comment

I have decided on the p45t-ud3p, i just want to get ddr3. My question is i dont see any post on here with that board, and i cant find a review anywhere, im assuming its like brand new ? im wondering if is same as the ddr2 version but takes ddr3, let me know if you know anything about this board, or any reviews, thanks again.
                            Core 2 Duo E8400
                            ATI Radeon HD 6850 1gb

Comment

There is a few users who have it I think, but not sure. Ya, it would be the same only DDR3 instead of DDR2

NO reviews is likely due to it is new and most users who are buying DDR3 now are getting the X58 is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X