p35-ds4 with 8500c rams BSOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: p35-ds4 with 8500c rams BSOD

Great to hear you use Eset! What full settings are you using now?

Yes, please do remove that from startup if you want, it would speed up time. Also you can try clearing out the Prefetch folder here and see if that helps >>>
    C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch

As well as clear out these folders >>>
    C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Local Settings\Temp
    C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

Comment

Comment

What all memory multipliers do you have that are 4.00? Do you have one without the strap symbols by it? Just checking

And please post me a image of this program so I can see what all those Auto's you are using is giving you >>>
        Tweakers.fr

What voltages are you using for the rest? I need to see for sure since you are using 2x2 you should be adding MCH voltage

And you should be using +0.3 (2.1V) for now until you get stable, then you can try less.

Have you tested each stick one by one at stock when you got them to be sure neither stick is faulty? If not you should do that now! Test one stick at a time, with performance enhance set to standard, Main timings set, memory speed set and Ram voltage manually set. 5 or so full passes of Memtest86+ would be recommended to be sure neither stick is faulty >>>
        Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

I would say if both sticks pass at stock and are ok then you are not using enough voltage somewhere or one or more of those Auto's is incorrect

Comment

ok i checked my memories they are fine each here is the SS from the memset u asked me for

Comment

Thanks, now what voltages are you using for everything? You left that out above

Static tRead (tRD/Performance Level in Memset) is your issue, aside from you may need voltages set. 4 is way to low, set that to 7-10 and set your voltages and you should be good to go

Comment

ok i set it to 8 the trd and i have all my voltages to normal and the dd2 overvoltage +0.2v my cpu vcore voltage is 1.28750v at normal thnx

Comment

So you all stable then? If so, great!

If not... Please post me your full exact settings and I will see if I can help ya more

Comment

thnx for all everything running ok ill let u know in some days if everything keeps that way thnx

Comment

Great to hear!

Comment

Working...
                    X