Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (Rev.1.0) BIOS Flash Error

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/...ProductID=2758

Motherboard BIOS: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/M...ProductID=2758

BIOS Chip Macronix 25L8005M2C Datasheet:
    www.mct.net/download/macronix/mx25l8005.pdf

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (Rev.1.0) BIOS Flash Error

Is this the method you are trying? >>>
    XtremeSystems Forums - View Single Post - Official Gigabyte X48T-DQ6 Info Thread

Have you removed the battery and put a jumper on the clear CMOS pins and let it set for 30 minutes with the PSU unplugged? And have you tried with no other hardware only CPU, One stick of ram, and gfx card? No drives connected?

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      Is this the method you are trying? >>>
      XtremeSystems Forums - View Single Post - Official Gigabyte X48T-DQ6 Info Thread

Have you removed the battery and put a jumper on the clear CMOS pins and let it set for 30 minutes with the PSU unplugged? And have you tried with no other hardware only CPU, One stick of ram, and gfx card? No drives connected?
      Yes, this is the method I tried (BIOS Recovery procedures - My Digital Life Forums
      Another question: have you a list of gigabyte M/B that uses the Macronix 25L8005M2C BIOS Chip? Do you know if the Gigabyte GA-M61SM use this BIOS Chip? I imagine that my last chance is try to Hot Flash my Bios with another M/B that uses the same BIOS Chip!
      <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
      Thanks, LSD!!!

Comment

I haven't read this post thoroughly, but have you checked out the switches with Flash895 here

&

with my post that follows it, with FlashSPI that works by default in unattended mode?
        GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

Comment

Originally posted by VorLonUK View Post
          I haven't read this post thoroughly, but have you checked out the switches with Flash895 here

&

with my post that follows it, with FlashSPI that works by default in unattended mode?

Comment

Comment

2 beeps means BIOS/CMOS error you are either going to have to try with some other ram or RMA the board

You should try to clear the CMOS again since you are now getting the CMOS error

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
                2 beeps means BIOS/CMOS error you are either going to have to try with some other ram or RMA the board

You should try to clear the CMOS again since you are now getting the CMOS error

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                  X