• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ep45-DS3R with E7300 need serious help :&lt;

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Na, you will be fine with a large RAID

If you need more help with your ram let me know
    for now im not tweaking any ram things, cause my system is not stable(not in the cpu way) the video card is insane, sometimes it's the best, sometimes it is screwed up, i had while entering a game driver has restarted bluh bluh bluh and i had lots of artifacts, maybe the driver is bad, or i installed it wrong, and in dxdiag it says the drivers are not WHQL signed or whatever.
    at least it is not as bad as it was before changing the refresh rate.
    the things im gonna do to see if all my problems are gone:
    1.defrag
    2.clean install of driver.
    3.contact AMD.
    4.reformat :< if nothing will help me.

Comment

Well incorrect/not properly set (Auto) ram settings can cause many instabilities including graphical

Comment

wooah fully defragged my pc, took 3days XD, that's why i didnt write in this topic xD
        (15% fragmented).
        well no artifacts issue anymore, but still drivers are not WHQL signed, that's weird.
        amd isn't answering, i will have to reinstall drivers, though many 64bit users experience problems with ati drivers.

Comment

3 days? Wow, what app are you using? I suggest PerfectDisk.

Mine will be done in a hour, sometimes two if it has been a few weeks

Ya, you have to disable Driver signing for alot of drivers in X64 Vista. I one of the methods here >>>
          How to disable driver signing in Vista 64 (newest, best and safest way) - Guru3D.com Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
            3 days? Wow, what app are you using? I suggest PerfectDisk.

Mine will be done in a hour, sometimes two if it has been a few weeks

Ya, you have to disable Driver signing for alot of drivers in X64 Vista. I one of the methods here >>>
            How to disable driver signing in Vista 64 (newest, best and safest way) - Guru3D.com Forums
            waa awesome guide, thanks man :D
            I tried all of them (perfect disk\o&o defrag pro) and both showed me 52 hours left XDDD(atleast o&o did, not sure about pdisk) so i just did it with windows defrag XD

Comment

I used to use O & O, but find PerfectDisk to be much better

CPU has alot to do with it as well as available ram too.

Comment

How can it be that m chip is that BAD?
                some 1 has 3.7ghz same board same cpu, and i have 3.6 and he has 1.29vcore and i have 1.376 :|(1.34 at load).
                so weird.

Comment

Well, either your chip is a volt hog, or his is lying maybe? Or he is saying actual voltages and you are saying BIOS settings?

Or maybe you just really do not need that voltage amount, but think you do because some other setting is wrong and it makes you have to use that much to boot

Comment

Working...
                  X