Gigabyte X48-DQ6 reboot/hang problem 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gigabyte X48-DQ6 reboot/hang problem 2

OK, just checked. You should for sure be able to set AUTO above the 1, it will stay at Zero with Auto set

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      OK, just checked. You should for sure be able to set AUTO above the 1, it will stay at Zero with Auto set
      I set Auto but BIOS shows 1 yet

Static tRead Phase Adjust________ 1 (Auto)

When all memory's values were at Auto, Statit tRead was 16 (you can read my first post)... now, BIOS shows 1 (the latest value I put) then I don't know what value really is.
      Last edited by Alicantino32; 09-20-2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

That is fine, 1 will not be used. What you see in the BIOS for Auto for anything, is never what you get in windows, and is often the last setting used, or manually entered.

You can verify this if you like, open MemSet and see what "performance Level" ({tRD} Static tRead Value) is, it should be as you set it in the BIOS and not -1 which it would be if you had Phase adjust set

When all memory's values were at Auto, Statit tRead was 16 (you can read my first post)... now, BIOS shows 1 (the latest value I put) then I don't know what value really is.
        This is why Auto should not be used for most settings, please manually set Static tRead Phase adjust to Auto, and Static tRead Value to 7-10

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
          That is fine, 1 will not be used. What you see in the BIOS for Auto for anything, is never what you get in windows, and is often the last setting used, or manually entered.

You can verify this if you like, open MemSet and see what "performance Level" ({tRD} Static tRead Value) is, it should be as you set it in the BIOS and not -1 which it would be if you had Phase adjust set

This is why Auto should not be used for most settings, please manually set Static tRead Phase adjust to Auto, and Static tRead Value to 7-10
          Ok! Thanks for your reply!

I downloaded Memset 3.5. "Performance Level" shows 7.

I think this is ok?. My computer works very very well! and I'm very very happy

Thanks for your help
          Last edited by Alicantino32; 09-20-2008, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Anytime!

Glad to see your computer is running better now! Post back anytime if you need some help with things. Otherwise... Enjoy your system!

Comment

Working...
            X