Sound not working EP35-DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sound not working EP35-DS3

Everything worked just fine before and I changed none of the hardware. I only did a clean install of Windows. I will try all the tings you propose and see what happens...

Comment

Hmm so if it is just a clean install then sounds like it is just a driver conflict then. I would uninstall them all in safe mode and reboot to safe mode again and install drivers one by one thru device manger or start with the realtek one first.

UUA driver is what often causes issues, and is installed by windows. That is why safe mode is best so windows does not reinstall it again (Watch windows updates to, it may be offered after you remove it)

Good luck, Ill see you tomorrow

Comment

Looking at your RealTek Control panel, it seems, as far as it's concerned you have No speakers connected - so that's why you are not hearing anything.

The 3.5mm sockets are set up to auto-detect a connection, which clearly for some reason they are not doing. Have you tried unplugging the 3.5mm jack from the front speaker output and replugging it in, to see if the Realtek app can see it?
        GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

Comment

Working...
        X