No announcement yet.

RMA to Gigabyte. How long does it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RMA to Gigabyte. How long does it take?

Guess they didn't find any bulletholes and then returned it right away.
    Sad to hear - how greedy can a large company get?
    GA-Z77X-UD5H # F16-mod8
    i5-3570K # 4.1Ghz
    32GB Geil DDR3-1600 Evo Leggera
    Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
    Seasonic G-550

Comment

Got it back after little over a month. I really don't think they touched it. Everything is set at stock and it still takes me on average 3 tries before I get a beep and a post. They do not give you a write up of what they did, what they changed, what they fixed. Nothing! You would think after a month of being there, they could jot down a few words such as "fixed this" or "nothing wrong"

Oh and I'm running an 800w power supply. Tried other power supplies, other memory, other everything.

Comment

I had to RMA a socketA 7VAXP a number of years ago, it took about 4 months for the same board (now repaired) to be returned... unfortunately when the cap's on it blew, they also took out just about everything else in the system, and with the extended RMA time on the mobo I had to buy a new one anyway

Great products generally, but their RMA service was (as of a few years ago) utterly terrible
        386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
        -----

/Z

Comment

Working...
        X