X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A-tuning showing no text

Hello
    Thx for your tips.
    Always if i bought a new mainboard, i only use the newest driver from the vendor download site. For the intel components i use the newest downloads from the intel download page.
    I downloaded a few days ago the newest version from A-Tuning. But after that version did not work , i install the A-Tuning version from the cd.
    But both versions are the same. In the meanwhile there was an update version at the asrock page, download and installed it- but with no luck.
    I always also uninstall the A-Tuning software an the from A-Tuning automaticly installed X-Fastram Application befor i install an other version. I also clean up the registry manually. There are some issues with the uninstall routine, because after uninstall my system have missed legacy drivers in the eventlog like "ArdDrv". So i uninstall the software, reboot, clean up the Program folders, also check the ProgramData folder and the %Appdata% folder for old asrock files and folders.
    Reboot again and install the A-Tuning util. I did generally not use Tools like CC-Cleaner or Tunup Utillities, because, i belief they harm the system more as they help.

Comment

Re: A-tuning showing no text

I just received my Z97 Extreme6 board yesterday afternoon and went through all configuration, including installing A-Tuning. I used the version from the website (never even inserted the ASRock CD-rom into the computer). The application works great (as well as the motherboard). I did not need Java installed for this (although I have since installed a few additional apps, Java being one of them). Hopefully you are able to nail down what is causing your issue.

Comment

Working...
      X