Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASROCK Instantboot V1.23

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
    So yea, I'd have given you the same advice _and_ the same link Emily did.

ASRock > K10N78 ok so this would be mine then and I have found the BIOS 1.90 there which my main page says i have? but nothing on instantboot?

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
      If any question, please kindly let me know.
      Thank you very much!
      Dunno but if I were you I'd PM Emily and take her up her offer of further assistance.

Provide the below link that links back to this thread when you do PM her and state to her absolutely clearly and concise wording to make her aware that you originally made a boo boo when stating just what MB you had.

#1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Hi shearminator,

For K10N78, please kindly also update the latest BIOS P2.00 from below link to try again.
        Link: ASRock > K10N78

Thanks!

Have a nice day
        ASRock TSD
        Emily

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
          Hi shearminator,

For K10N78, please kindly also update the latest BIOS P2.00 from below link to try again.
          Link: ASRock > K10N78

Thanks!

Have a nice day
          ASRock TSD
          Emily

I have now updated to bios p2.00 and still the version 1.23 doesn't shut down my pc in fast mode? would a newer version of instantboot work?

Comment

Originally posted by shearminator View Post
            I have now updated to bios p2.00 and still the version 1.23 doesn't shut down my pc in fast mode? would a newer version of instantboot work?
            with the p2.00 BIOS in place I can still only find version1.23? i have unstalled it and reinstalled it and still not working?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	config.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	753572

Comment

Dear shearminator,

We test K10N78 with below system config, Instant boot can work normally.
                CPU: X4 820
                Memory: Kingston DDR2-800 2Gx2
                BIOS: P2.00
                Instant Boot: v1.23

When shutdown system, system will auto boot to Windows XP once and then will shutdown normally.
                Please kindly tell me the detailed symptom about system won't shutdown.
                Did the system keep working under Windows XP?

Thanks!

Have a nice day
                ASRock TSD
                Emily

Comment

not sure what happened but one night when I closed down windows xp with ASROCK Instantboot it shuts down and then loads back up and the blue ASROCK screen says do not turn off pc Instantboot will shut your pc down and then reeboots back to desktop and then the computer stays on. if I disable asrock the computer will shut down

Comment

Working...
                  X