copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

Never flash a MB BIOS from within windows.

This is the DOS flashing file so you'll need AFUDOS.EXE which can be obtained in the 1.20 file found on this MB's download page.

Then follow the below instructions, also found on this MB's download page:: ASRock - BIOS Upgrade Instruction
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      I've uploaded 1.21 to ZippyShare for easier distribution for those that require it.

Zippyshare.com - 945GCMS1.rar

Enjoy.

Hi Wardog,

I'm also in need of the Beta 1.21 BIOS for the ASRock 945GCM-S motherboard so that it will recognize my PowerColor PCIe Radeon HD5450 2 Gig RAM video card. I'm setting this up as a home theater PC for a friend of mine and I need the motherboard to see the PCIe video card so I can use the HDMI output to run to his plasma HDTV. Could you either PM me with a link to the 1.21 bios or post a message with a link?

Thanks very much. Both my friend and I really appreciate it.

--- Linuxfan

Comment

Originally posted by Linuxfan View Post
        Hi Wardog,

I'm also in need of the Beta 1.21 BIOS for the ASRock 945GCM-S motherboard so that it will recognize my PowerColor PCIe Radeon HD5450 2 Gig RAM video card. I'm setting this up as a home theater PC for a friend of mine and I need the motherboard to see the PCIe video card so I can use the HDMI output to run to his plasma HDTV. Could you either PM me with a link to the 1.21 bios or post a message with a link?

Thanks very much. Both my friend and I really appreciate it.

--- Linuxfan

NP, I just re-upped it.

#1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

NP, I just re-upped it.

Thank you,wardog. The new BIOS worked like a charm and I can now use the HDMIport on the PowerColor AMD 5450 video card. My friend will bedelighted with his Linux home theater PC.
          TweakTown and you to the rescue.Thanks again!

Comment

Can anyone send me the set up file for bios 1.21 file? I badly need it.. thank you for your kindness 😊
            Last edited by - wardog -; 09-22-2017, 07:22 PM. Reason: Remove personal email

Comment

Originally posted by Zacchaeus View Post
              Can anyone send me the set up file for bios 1.21 file? I badly need it.. thank you for your kindness 😊
              Got it from wardog.. thanks a lot bro..
              Last edited by - wardog -; 09-22-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zacchaeus View Post
                Got it from wardog.. thanks a lot bro..
                No problem. Enjoy.

ps: I edited your original post(s) to remove your email addy. That's a big No No.

New, working link I uploaded today:

Please PM me if and when that link fails working.
                Last edited by - wardog -; 09-22-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

No problem. Enjoy.

ps: I edited your original post(s) to remove your email addy. That's a big No No.

Sorry for my email sir, i promise not to do that again..

Comment

Never flash a MB BIOS from within windows.

This is the DOS flashing file so you'll need AFUDOS.EXE which can be obtained in the 1.20 file found on this MB's download page.

Then follow the below instructions, also found on this MB's download page:: ASRock - BIOS Upgrade Instruction
                    Hello,

Dou you still have, by any chance the 1.21 version of Asrock 945GCM-S bios?
                    If so can i have it please? I'm trying to make from scraps a PC for a poor neighbor.
                    Thank You!

Comment

NP, I just re-upped it.

I have the same MB, RX 560 and the same problem. Can you upload the file again?

Comment

No problem. Enjoy.

I have the same MB, Radeon rx560 and the same problem.
                        Can you upload beta bios file again?

Comment

Sure!

945GCMS1.rar

Originally posted by p1fon View Post
                          I have the same MB, Radeon rx560 and the same problem.
                          Can you upload beta bios file again?

Comment

Can anybody tell me why AsRock's site lists Q9550 in CPU support list for this very motherboard? I think it is beyond chipset's limitation or am I wrong?
                            Also my 5 cents: 1.21 beta, AFUDOS from AsRock's 1.20 BIOS and Read me with instructions. Link will be available for as long as it possibly can:
                            Your browser
                            is out of date
                            Last edited by Che-ster; 04-12-2019, 08:30 AM. Reason: Changing link to folder with files instead of an archive

Comment

Working...
                            X