No announcement yet.

copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[email protected] or the mail-adress, i used at the registration...

thanks a lot....
    Last edited by mk-delta; 10-29-2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: i forgot the mail-adress....

Comment

Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

mk-delta, so you have the file named "945GCMS1.21" , correct?

That is the DOS flashable BIOS file.

You can grab the DOS 1.20 BIOS file found on your MB's download page and extract the AFUDOS.EXE flasher from it to go along with the file you already have.

Assuming the file you have is good and not corrupted(fingers crossed) , if you follow the instructions found at THIS ASRock link you shouldn't have any problems.

If you'd prefer to check file sizes and CRCs prior, which is a good idea, here's the size and CRC's for the known good one I have here:

Size:

CRCs:
      CRC32: 2a345d7c
      MD5: 93199f222cf85cb4bc99af439d3fb326
      SHA-1: efe0b8867dba5b0e077660fed58375fbfff416b4
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
        mk-delta, so you have the file named "945GCMS1.21" , correct?

That is the DOS flashable BIOS file.

You can grab the DOS 1.20 BIOS file found on your MB's download page and extract the AFUDOS.EXE flasher from it to go along with the file you already have.

Assuming the file you have is good and not corrupted(fingers crossed) , if you follow the instructions found at THIS ASRock link you shouldn't have any problems.

If you'd prefer to check file sizes and CRCs prior, which is a good idea, here's the size and CRC's for the known good one I have here:

Size:

CRCs:
        CRC32: 2a345d7c
        MD5: 93199f222cf85cb4bc99af439d3fb326
        SHA-1: efe0b8867dba5b0e077660fed58375fbfff416b4

Comment

Hello wardog,

it works :) :) :)

I thank you (and Fajar) very much for your help. The Videocard is working without any Problems :)

Greetings

Matthias

Comment

Originally posted by mk-delta View Post
            Hello wardog,

it works :) :) :)
            That's good news Matthias. Thanks for letting us know.
            #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
            ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Dear mk-delta!

Could you send me the files that you received from Fajar? I have the exact same problem and it would be great if I could fix my board with this bios update!

Edited by - wardog - : Please contact me via PM so that I may offer you my email to send it to if you would be so kind.

Thanks in advance!
              Last edited by - wardog -; 11-06-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

sipi420, did you get what you are looking for?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me to have a copy of the Beta bios 1.21 for an ASRock 945GCM-S

I know this thread was last updated almost 4 years ago and all links are dead and cannot find anything on the web.

if someone out there could help me it would be much appreciated! I need it to get my new graphics card working too.. Please PM me EMAIL REMOVED per -wardog-, please don't post email address in the open
                  Thanks in Advanced
                  Last edited by - wardog -; 02-06-2016, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bapskie View Post
                    Can someone help me to have a copy of the Beta bios 1.21 for an ASRock 945GCM-S
                    I've PM'd you a link to download this BIOS.

Comment

Thanks a lot wardog! :)

Comment

Hi sir wardog, You could send me the link of the Beta bios 1.21 for an ASRock 945GCM-S, please.

My graphics card does not function in this motherboard, I'm desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Manuek View Post
                          Hi sir wardog, You could send me the link of the Beta bios 1.21 for an ASRock 945GCM-S, please.

My graphics card does not function in this motherboard, I'm desperate.

Comment

I need the 1.21 bios update
                            As my graphics card is not working
                            Does anyone have a fresh link
                            If you do can you just email me at
                            [email protected]

Thanku you in advance

Comment

I've uploaded 1.21 to ZippyShare for easier distribution for those that require it.

Zippyshare.com - 945GCMS1.rar

Enjoy.

Comment

Well i thought this will be the setup version
                                Can you please tell me step by step how to update my bios through usb drive

Comment

Working...
                                X