• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Try this driver - http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...64_6series.exe

Comment

AHCI requires windows7 installaion after changing this setting. If not it will cause BSOD which is not the interrupt BSOD.
      Since the BIOS update I have no bsod.

Comment

Dear all

I just bought a new SB computer and experienced BSOD (error code 0x00000101, yeh same as yours!) once and random freeze a few times under low load in the first week such as browsing website or at desktop but not under high load such as prime95 test.

My computer spec.:
        mb: Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 with bios 1.40
        CPU: Intel i2600k (under stock speed, not o/c yet) with Gelid Tranquillo
        memory: Corsair Vengenance 8G (1600C9)
        display: IGPU only
        PSU: Antec TPN 550W
        SSD: Intel 510 120GB

I read your experience which was same as mine and felt sorry that I did not notice your thread before I bought this mb, and felt so sorry that z68ex4 shared his experience that the new bios 1.50 did not solve the mysterious BSOD freeze problem.

BTW, I made a few tweaking in the bios at the same time and in the past three days luckily the freeze problem did not appear so far (yes, but only 3 day test!):
        1) set the Load Line Calibration to Level 3;
        2) manually set the memory SPD to XMP Profile 1 instead of Auto (It sounds strange but I read somewhere else some p67 users solve their freeze problem with Gskill memory by changing this setting!);
        3) manually set the memory voltage to 1.50V instead of Auto (becus my Corsair memory uses 1.50V, according to the sticker);
        4) increase IGPU voltage by +50mV.

My Vcore is still Auto.

You may try to see whether this really works to you. BTW, since my computer did not have any freeze/BSOD problem so far, now I try to change back the setting of IGPU to manually +0mV to see whether it related to the freeze problem.

Comment

Nothing helps. Fu**ing Assrock

Comment

Does no one care about this now?
            I bought new 2500k. does not work. and I got z68 pro3 mb, same bsod LoL.

I will repeat.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
            I only changed CPU, mobo from my old systems.

MOBO: z68 Extreme 4 * 2, z68 pro3
            CPU: i5 2500K @ No O.C. * 2
            GPU: Onboard
            MEM: many kinds (samsung 1gb*2, 2gb*4, g.skill 4gb*2)
            HDD: many kinds (wd 1tb, 2tb, seagate 1tb)
            PSU: many kinds (seasonic, enermax, corsair)

BIOS: all default
            --only changed--
            sata : IDE -> AHCI
            primary graphic : pcie -> onboard

possible solutions already tested
            - increase cpu voltage to 1.2 ~ 1.3 (fixed and offset) 71 consecutive hours passed but BSOD
            - increase IGPU voltage by +50mV, +100mv
            - bios update ( 1.1, 1.3, 1.34, 1.4, 1.5)
            - all drivers update (infinst_autol, management engine, intel vga ~15.22.4, RapidStorage, sound, lan.....)
            - windows update ( ~07.04.2011)
            - formatted and re-installed win7 more then 40~50 times ( when I change bios settings or install new drivers then I always reinstall my OS )
            - tried different hdd. wd, seagate ( only 1 hdd. different port sata3(0,1) sata2(2,3,4,5) )
            - tried different kinds of ram, diffrent slot ( only 1 ram in 1, 2, 3, 4) ( 2 rams in 1 3, 2 4) ( 4 rams in 1 2 3 4)
            - tried 3 different PSU
            - memtest all ram module used
            - checked all hard disk used
            - dvi, d-sub, hdmi
            <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you want to check this BSOD, try 24hours a day. 2~3 days. not just 6~7 hours.
            and do something with onboard graphics watch HD movies, or play some games.

" we will reply the email as soon as possbile. - ASRock TSD "

I got no reply. are you working on this or not?
            I just want your reply, if you said no problem with ASRock z68 mb

then I think i can prove it now.
            something is wrong with 2500k + ASRock z68.
            It's two 2500k, two z68 extreme4, one z68 pro3.
            is this z68 problem? wait please. I'll get asus, msi, gigabyte z68 mb for this.

It's hard to talk in tweaktown forum.
            Where shall we meet? youtube? twitter?
            I think more people should know about this. I'm ready.

Comment

Last edited by kick; 07-04-2011, 03:06 AM.
              Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
              Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
              Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
              8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
              60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
              GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
              Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
              http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Iam starting to think that problems is my OCZ Vertex 3 SSD. Why?

Well I don't get bluescreens, my minidump folder is empty. My computer just freeze up. Once on windows when doing some light operating and mostly on heavy load games,etc.

Comment

check the ocz forum, there is a firmware upgrade that resolve bsod problem because the ocz,
                  but i don't have ssd so its different problem.

anyway i exchange the proc and try to change the voltage to auto again, and still bsod,
                  but having manually set the voltage to 1.190 do fix it,, now i can left my comp running 24h/day

Originally posted by Ydinsieni View Post
                  Iam starting to think that problems is my OCZ Vertex 3 SSD. Why?

Well I don't get bluescreens, my minidump folder is empty. My computer just freeze up. Once on windows when doing some light operating and mostly on heavy load games,etc.
                  Last edited by Da_Man; 07-05-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Hi to all,
                    yesterday i put on this system:
                    Extreme 4, intel 2600k, ssd intel 510 (sata3 port), corsair vengeance 2x4Gb Cl8, graphic onboard.
                    Today i plan to install windows7 U 64bit, I hope that all go well but i know my luck.
                    I have a 2 questions about the problem mentioned in this topic: the default Vcore voltage is ?? is advise to change before installation to 1.190 ??
                    Today i will try and give my opinion

Comment

try the auto setting (unless you want to overclock), if you have bsod then set the vcore manually to 1.190
                      btw dont forget to change the storage mode ahci from ide, on the uefi before you install windows

Originally posted by Drakoniae View Post
                      Hi to all,
                      yesterday i put on this system:
                      Extreme 4, intel 2600k, ssd intel 510 (sata3 port), corsair vengeance 2x4Gb Cl8, graphic onboard.
                      Today i plan to install windows7 U 64bit, I hope that all go well but i know my luck.
                      I have a 2 questions about the problem mentioned in this topic: the default Vcore voltage is ?? is advise to change before installation to 1.190 ??
                      Today i will try and give my opinion

Comment

My config: Asrock Z68 extreme4, Intel Core i7 2600K, KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G, Seasonic X-760, Win 7 64.

I tried a different voltage settings. Nothing helped. I get at least one blue screen or freezing in the day.
                        If you try to use the same processor with motherboards from other manufacturers, write about the results.
                        Primarily interested in:
                        GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 - GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.0)

P8Z68-V - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z68-V

P8Z68-V PRO - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

(using the Intel HD 2000/3000 as the primary adapter).

Comment

Guys~ I got the same problem-.-

CPU: i7-2600K @ 3.4G
                          MB: Asrock Z68 EX4
                          RAM: 4G-1333 * 4

BSOD:
                          BCCode: 101
                          BCP1: 0000000000000019
                          BCP2: 0000000000000000
                          BCP3: FFFFF88004D65180
                          BCP4: 0000000000000002
                          OS Version: 6_1_7601
                          Service Pack: 1_0
                          Product: 768_1

From I setup completed, I got 21 times BSOD and 1 suddenly shutdown until yesterday~
                          Now I almost knew how or when it will happened@@

Try a heavy loading game and let the window keep on game but do nothing as idle.
                          Soon you will get the BSOD, it obviously due to the mobo EX4 default BIOS voltage setting-.-

MAY I ASK you guys~ ARE YOU ALL USE INTEL HD on Board GPU?

I use it to 1 LCD, and 560-Ti to another LCD.

Any solutions now?

Comment

Yestarday like i said i have install windows 7 ut 64, i have tested a few hours but not with haevy applications and for now no bsod, but is to soon to say that all is ok...
                            1 question: someone suggest me some applications to stress the system??
                            I have an OT question: I have install seven and try to install the asrock drivers( lan-audio-vga-inf-usb3-intel RST) from site download but all give me error adn dont istall, so i install from cd drivers and was ok. I have try to update the drivers wich them downloaded but same error as first time... So I fault in same passage or the drivers from site have some problems ????

Sorry for my english and tks to have read this.

Comment

Dear all,

If you get the BSOD which means Vcore is too low, please kindly adjust "CPU Load-Line Calibration" to [Level 1] under BIOS for testing.
                              ( BIOS/ OC Tweaker/ CPU Load-Line Calibration )

If any problem, please kindly let me know.
                              Thanks!

Have a nice day
                              ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

Thanks Emily.

Gonna give it a heavy testing whole day.

So this adjust vdroop right?

Comment

Working...
                                X